CHICKEN LICKEN

Clear
3,5Work-Life Balance
3,1Job Security & Advancement

Good

It was a great opportunity working with chicken lickin and the environment was with good hearted staff and management.learnt alot of things and how to communicate with customers

Pros

Collaborative learning experience

Cons

Lack of IT knowledge

I had challenges

I enjoyed working there as I had many challenges,I learned lot of things and most importantly hygiene, management and staff were good,, everyone was helping each other,,the hours were fine ....salary was good Nd the work pace was fantastic

It's a safe and clean place lots of people enjoy their lunch there.

I enjoyed working with money and people,I love interacting with the public and answering their question.I have excellent communication skill and great interpersonal skill,Am clam during busy period and capable of resolving issues quicklyI would really appreciate the chance to share my skills and enthusiasm with you.I believe i am highly capable and experienced for this position,I learned alot about the role and I am ready to progress my career further.

Pros

Free lunch sometimes

Cons

Working extra hours aspecialy month end..

I learn how to work hard &fast ,management i enjoy to work fast i learn many things i have more experience they gave us more opportunities to learn. The promblem is the salary is not enough to do my duties and when the shop is quite we live early

It was a great experience working with the company

Great company to work for. I also learned a lot things like General business management and cash management during my contract period.The most enjoyable part of the jobs was serving and interacting with customers.

Good working invironment with good management

I really really enjoyed working at chicken licken because I got to learn how to work with other people and customers. It also helped me to gain some experience.

Pros

Non

Cons

Long working hours

cashier

It taught me how to communicate with customers ,giving them a great service delivery.Being a cashier taught me how to communicate in different languages and culture.

productive and cultural

Working with different people using different languages and the unique culture and structure of the business make everything perfect. this work grows your confident.

Pros

paid

Cons

8 hours

A good start in retail and hospitality and an opportunity to to learn to work under pressure and be able to serve under pressure. A perfect business set up to develop young people and a franchise that offers opportunity to all South Africans to invest.

Pros

Unpaid lunch

Cons

Normal working hours

great and enjoyable

im looking for a job at a manager and any shop that gives me a opportunity to lead they company to a fruitful and excellent company for ever.I always want to see myself advancing and make progress in everything that im in involved

Pros

buy your own launch

learning experience

It was a stepping stone and a great learning experience. Interact with different people with different characters. It's a place where anyone can grow.

Chicken licken is a very challenging but enjoyable workplace.Busy at times

Chicken Licken is a very challenging but enjoyable workplace,busy at times.Where you get to give your best service to your customers in order to keep them smiling. Lots of promotions.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

no staff transport

Great work environment

Productivity has to be shown in this type of workplace. People interact more, helps with exercise plus I've gained a lot more work experience. It's great working with the public.

Pros

Working with people

Cons

Was a good company but with limitations

This company was a good company for me , the challenge was the growth limitation. There were no other levels that i could grow to , as a result had to leave

Pros

paid market related salary

Cons

No career growth

Good learning experience

This was by far a good learning experience in regards with how the fast food industry works.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CHICKEN LICKEN. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,5 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
2,9 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3,1 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3,7 out of 5 stars for Management
3,7 out of 5 stars for Culture
  • CHICKEN LICKEN
  • Job Security & Advancement
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?