Chris Hani Baragwanath Academic Hospital

South Africa27 reviews

Clear
3.0Pay & Benefits

Hard work

I enjoy my job very much, there is always something new to learn everyday at bara because we deal with oeople from all over the. The only discouragemny I get from my current job is the salary.

Pros

We get half days on our birthday

Cons

Bara has lot of staff members.

Fun

Guys my view is tht even if the position of the job you want is not the don't reject people they are many jobs as a person can do. It's a good environment with certain people who treated other's good but they are other's who disrespect patients.

Pros

Free launch

Cons

Right hours

Lack of productive and growth

There was a lot of work with limited resources. i have learned to deliver solutions and services to users with limited resources. Completing all assigned calls without the help of management due to lack of their support. The hardest part of the job was to be expected to deliver without resources to complete the job and lack of rights to complete some of the daily duties due to specific stakeholder holding the rights for that specific task. The most enjoyable part of the job was to be a problem solver under any circumstances and working with limited supervision and satisfying all end users.

Pros

Learned to enjoy the job without expecting praises from management

Cons

Nepotism and favourism

its good to work at bara experience gaining because is an academy hospital

its good to be working at bara,i want a change,what i like moist there is we are working as team .and problem managers doesnt allowed us to upgrate ourself

Pros

2 breaks tea time and lunch time

Cons

12hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chris Hani Baragwanath Academic Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Chris Hani Baragwanath Academic Hospital Reviews by Location