Ciba Packaging

Ciba Packaging Employee Reviews

I started as a packer,because of my performance I was upgraded as a operator,setting my own macine, packing my products in the same time I operated macine.
Ciba pac was the best job i ever had,the work enviroment was good and the working hours was also good.They really looked after their employees.The staff loved one another.i really loved wprking for ciba pack and wont mind going back.
Morning walk in the factory greeting my team.Check product flow and speak with shift supervisor about night shift run. Check on the daily plan and planning with maintenance. Do ISO 9001 reports and BRC reports. Chair the maintenance/production meeting.Planning meeting with with sales team in South Africa.Very satisfying job.
Good place to work at really enjoyed my time at Ciba. Family orientated. Organised place to work at. People seem to work at CIba for long periods. Good company
A very good well balanced company and I enjoyed working for them. If it was not for the unfortunate circumstances that brought about my retrenchment I would still be working for them today.
A typical day would begin with reading and responding to all emails that may have come through during the evening. I would begin compiling any reports or correspondence that needed to be done. My Director would either dictate to me, or I would copy type from his hand written sheets of paper. I would prepare the boardroom for any meetings that were scheduled, which would include refreshments and any presentation devices or flip charts. Customer complaints was part of my job description. I would log and track customer complains and follow up on outstanding issues with our production team. Management and my co-workers were a supportive team so it made my tasks easier as far as customer complaints and my export duties were concerned.
Pros
A varied position
Cons
No room for growth really
  1. Employee Reviews