Cipla Ltd

Cipla Ltd Employee Reviews

South Africa30 reviews
5,0
I did love to work for cipla again saving life's outside was part of my dream how I left cipla was not my intention I miss work with you'll as a team working together we can do more
2,0
If you want promotion or higher salary you must wait for someone to either resign or die
you are not recognised for your efforts no matter how hard you try

they just think of themselves, even though they try to give the impression that they care
Pros
free medical aid for those earning below R16000
Cons
when someone resigns or dies they are not replaced
3,0
A day at Cipla forces you to adapt to changes on a daily basis. Ensuring that quality and Cipla standards are met with regards to the product, processes and activities is mandatory. Teamwork, communication and attention to detail are required for most tasks.
5,0
Cipla is a very family orientated and family like company. Everyone knows there place but also is allowed to grow relationships and friendships outside of work too and not only inside of work.
4,0
Started in a new devision took time to grow and was a great learing curve. The company lools after its staff well and when seeing clients you feel like the company has your back and you are proud to be part of it.
Pros
Car alowance, Car Maintenance Alowance, Car Insurance, Petrol cards, Medical Aid, Provident Fund
Cons
When closing devisions they just retrenched and did not try to move staff to other departments
4,0
loads and loads of administratiom work.
highly structured way of work.

more focus on compliance.

routine work.

instrumentation troubleshooting.

extended working hours.

lack of transparency within management.
Pros
medical aid benefits and bonus
Cons
highly structured work environment. no educational support
4,0
great staff, fun environment and multi cultural environment. lot of learning and a great place for growth or as a start up. all in all a great company
Pros
lot of growth
Cons
remunaration
5,0
A typical work day, on average, has its ups and downs, but it's a good learning curve.
Learned how to work with a team and lead a team towards a common goal.

The most difficult part of the job is how to deal with stress.

The most enjoyable part of the job is knowing how to minimise and eliminate stress.
Pros
Medical Aid and Provident Fund.
Cons
Stressful hours. Does not happen regularly, but when it occurs, to deal with it.
2,0
Cipla did not want to make me permanent. I was on an on-going contract. The pay was too little to survive on. I am grateful because it is where I first got my formal job experience.
Pros
Company is near home
Cons
Pay is too little
3,0
Company has brilliant products and excellent sales people ! Offered incr double benefits ie overseas conferences at luxurious resorts ! Good m SoCal aid and salaries!
Pros
Brilliant products
Cons
Not an exemplary culture
3,0
Cipla is a good place to work. A lot of new challenges daily and also a lot of people who assist. I gained valuable procurement experience. The work culture is good.
Pros
Token on Canteen Meals and Team Building
Cons
Volume of work and sense of urgency
4,0
Working at Cipla in the IT department was a wonderful experience. The team I worked with were very helpful, educating and friendly. The company's directors and other staff are also very friendly. It was a very nice working environment.
Pros
Occassional free lunches, good learning environment
Cons
Company is going through a staff freeze
3,0
Good organization to be a part of. provides good benefits, very strict policies.
time management of staff is critical, work output required is demanding and challenging due to manpower constraints
Pros
Medical Aid benefit
Cons
Lack of employee growth
5,0
A typical day at work is to handle stress and communicate with respect to co workers.
I Have learned to listen and do and work on deadlines before the deadline.

Management is great and you can feel free to ask any questions

Workplace Culture- to adapt and respect.

To do not take lunch or eat at your desk when a lot of paperwork has been done for deadlines.

To make friends, respect each other and do not judge and feel great when you reach the deadline.
Pros
Free lunches monthly
Cons
Was paid overtime for all the hardwork
4,0
Good place to work. Excellent work culture and looks after the well being of the employee. Pleasant working environment. Serious about safety I the workplace.
3,0
I thoroughly enjoyed the generic pharmaceutical environment. Very laid back, no unusual pressure and lovely environment. The people were very helpful, professional and pleasant to work with.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Not close to public transport
3,0
Cipla is a good and exciting company to work for. Management is also good. I enjoyed working for cipla. I used to manufacture medication. It was exciting to learn about that.
4,0
Cipla is a productive company catering both for its customers, its employees and the society. It produces quality medicine at low cost sujpplies the life surving drugs such as ARVs.
Pros
Substidised lunch, free medical aid to low paid employees
Cons
Not paying market related salaries to operators
Allocating work Q A Inspectors
Management of the In-Process Quality Control function

KPI Reviews and Goal setting for 9 QA Inspectors

Creating duty roster for QA inspectors was the hardest part because some did not like working night shift and they would come with any excuse to avoid the night shift.
Pros
Decision making
Cons
The position was in durban while my family lived in johannesburg
3,0
its production company and place where you can go extra mile developing your self on your field and basically workplace
Pros
hands on company especially students
Cons
no proper workshop for maintenance team
5,0
Cipla is not only passionate about bringing affordable healthcare to the Nation but they are passionate about their people too. This amazing company offers unrivaled benefits to their staff. They also offer continuous training as well as personal growth and development opportunities. It is a work hard, play hard environment with a big team of friendly, outgoing people.