Cipla Ltd

Cipla Ltd Employee Reviews in Durban, KwaZulu-Natal

Durban, KwaZulu-Natal17 reviews
5,0
I did love to work for cipla again saving life's outside was part of my dream how I left cipla was not my intention I miss work with you'll as a team working together we can do more
4,0
Started in a new devision took time to grow and was a great learing curve. The company lools after its staff well and when seeing clients you feel like the company has your back and you are proud to be part of it.
Pros
Car alowance, Car Maintenance Alowance, Car Insurance, Petrol cards, Medical Aid, Provident Fund
Cons
When closing devisions they just retrenched and did not try to move staff to other departments
4,0
loads and loads of administratiom work.
highly structured way of work.

more focus on compliance.

routine work.

instrumentation troubleshooting.

extended working hours.

lack of transparency within management.
Pros
medical aid benefits and bonus
Cons
highly structured work environment. no educational support
5,0
A typical work day, on average, has its ups and downs, but it's a good learning curve.
Learned how to work with a team and lead a team towards a common goal.

The most difficult part of the job is how to deal with stress.

The most enjoyable part of the job is knowing how to minimise and eliminate stress.
Pros
Medical Aid and Provident Fund.
Cons
Stressful hours. Does not happen regularly, but when it occurs, to deal with it.
2,0
Cipla did not want to make me permanent. I was on an on-going contract. The pay was too little to survive on. I am grateful because it is where I first got my formal job experience.
Pros
Company is near home
Cons
Pay is too little
3,0
Good organization to be a part of. provides good benefits, very strict policies.
time management of staff is critical, work output required is demanding and challenging due to manpower constraints
Pros
Medical Aid benefit
Cons
Lack of employee growth
4,0
Good place to work. Excellent work culture and looks after the well being of the employee. Pleasant working environment. Serious about safety I the workplace.
4,0
Cipla is a productive company catering both for its customers, its employees and the society. It produces quality medicine at low cost sujpplies the life surving drugs such as ARVs.
Pros
Substidised lunch, free medical aid to low paid employees
Cons
Not paying market related salaries to operators
Allocating work Q A Inspectors
Management of the In-Process Quality Control function

KPI Reviews and Goal setting for 9 QA Inspectors

Creating duty roster for QA inspectors was the hardest part because some did not like working night shift and they would come with any excuse to avoid the night shift.
Pros
Decision making
Cons
The position was in durban while my family lived in johannesburg
5,0
welcoming environment, with lot of things to learn, super cool management. the place Is filled with lot of thing to learn, which denotes a very good experience. stringent company when it comes to it policies, rules and regulations. indeed one of the companies you would like to work for.
4,0
my co workers were fun and helpful.
Was a lovely environment.

i learnt alot
Pros
exposure to a good environment
Cons
growth
5,0
It was a very good experience. It was very enriching to my own personal growth in life and my chosen career, fun to be at, great team and good laboratory management. It was very good, interacting with employees, drug analysis, water analysis, very often attending training as employees, added value with informative trainings that did not only teach us new rules in pharmaceutical lab but widened my horizon in the workplace as well as skills.
Pros
nice events
Cons
Long hours, overtime
5,0
Working for Cipla is a great journey, I am developing and maturing with this company.

I have learned a great amount of good things and positive attitudes. GMP is the part of the success that I have adopted from this company.

I have learned to apprecciate the health of other people and the importance of safety for customers and ours as workers.
3,0
People need to be more motivated and open more room for upgrades when it comes to job opportunities and learning more about the work people do individually.
3,0
working as a team is important
performing pharmaceutical test

report precise results

working 12 hour-day
3,0
The company has good growing potential especially now because it has been bought and adopted by Cipla India which is International Standards inclined company. Good growing opportunities for us young and vibrant people who are long a changing and exciting jobs.
Cons
long hours, No propare plannings of jobs
2,0
Preparing test sloution
Meeting deadline for the day

Time management

Friendly and helpfull

Audit

Going home
Cons
long hours and overtime