Cipla Ltd

Cipla Ltd Employee Reviews for Business Manager

Business Manager55 reviews
4,0
Company is the best those who worked in cipla they will learn alot but need to start attractive incentives and peoples benefits like foreign tours for performers.
3,0
A good company to work for freshers ,middle level maangement is non supportive,slow marketing guidelines,personal growth is very slow in cipla .Training is good in cipla and a good hr department f cipla ltd.No incentives in cipla
Pros
No free lunch
Cons
Time punctuality
5,0
Cipla is very good company with profound culture n also excellent working conditions
High profiled senior managers

market understanding

understand market future

product promotions
3,0
It was my First company to work with so it was foundation of career & learnt a lot in Cipla. Great place to learn pharma fundamentals & always keep you on toes
5,0
Nice Working Culture. Incentive is good as per company prospective. Flexible management. Lots of product range to achieve target. Yearly bonus slabs are good
Pros
Good incentive
Good culture

Goal Consideration

HR Supports

Corporate growth
5,0
Company Policies and rules regulation is good and operational system is also good some where needed improvement on customer services and commercial channel
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
5,0
Cipla is good company for every people because this company are mostly like everyone so I started a work for cipla comapny in goa b coz i want goes for cipla company that’s it...
5,0
I have been part of Cipla in Respiratory segment for 5 years .Over these years I have gain lot of market knowledge along with product knowledge .Specially dealt with COPD and ASTHMA basket ,kept eye on competitors in market and achieved business goals for Cipla.
Pros
Incentives
5,0
I have proudly worked with Cipla for over 10 years. The best part is a learning environment by management. The best part is quality and patient satisfaction with products henceforth the recognition from Dr. Really wish once again to be a part of this organisation.
Pros
Recognition from Drs, Chemists and response of products and unique counseling provide great satisfaction to patients
Cons
Review pattern
5,0
the best company for the training of employe. a pioneer in work culture and coordination between teams. mixed with good and bad managers who sometimes gives a big loss to the company.
4,0
Learning from this organization is excellent. Dynamic. Workplace culture Ok. Multiple operational function which some times delay the process. Maintaining Compliance.
4,0
Good company having good approach in respiratory segment ,
lot of things to learn to explore the market be it a secondary town or tertiary town.Having good equity at KOL
Pros
Schedule workshops
Cons
High pressure
4,0
Nice organization to work.
Job stability.

Bonuses and insurance best in industry.

Recognition in field and among distributions.

Early promotions.

Adaptability to new systems for smooth functioning across department.
5,0
Cipla is a number one company where I have learnt lot of things . In cipla our motto is learning and sharing .. if anyone is doing good work then he share his success stories with all so they can improve or implement the strategy for best results.
4,0
The day starts with the reminder of brand to the doctors after that going to call the planned doctors mostly cardiologist.meeting with chemist and stockiest.
My learning as a scientific business manager in the organization is to sell the new research molecule. As well as i create my face value in front of the top cardiologists of my patch.

The management of organization is supportive in term of business generation as well as strict to follow the process and polices.

Workplace culture is professional and some times it is cool some times it is aggressive specially during month end closing.

The hardest part of the job is to meet top intervention cardiologists in their operation theaters.

The most enjoyable part of the job is to meet new persons visit new places also through this some times build a healthy good relations with the most educated person of the society that is doctors.
Pros
2 Saturday off
Cons
Evening working
5,0
I am hard worker since last seven year in pharmacy experience always taken challenge and achieve desire target which given by company with 100% achivement.
4,0
Overall as a launching pad for me I learnt all the things related to our job profile from here. Everything was good except the working hours and differentiation between local and outsider as I was from a different place.
Pros
Monetary benefits and HR
Cons
Working hours
5,0
CIPLA is a Great firm to work with.It has a great work culture professionalism and many ways to develop our carrier.As a very well rated company in Pharma field it was proud to work with CIPLA
4,0
i really feel that the Cipla is the best place to work the salary benefit is less as the initial level but a great place to learn as well as lots of things to do. The management part of the organization is huge so the will give you more time and listen to your problem. the most enjoyable part is meeting and motivational classes.