CIPTC

CIPTC Pay & Benefits reviews: English Teacher

Clear
3.0Pay & Benefits

Fun and helpful if not ineffective

Mostly a good company to work for, usually willing to help however you may need to wait a long time for it since there are so many other employees for the limited number of office staff to handle.

Fine for 1~2 years but leave after that and continue a more lucrative career path

Great job to do for a year or two before moving on to something else. For most people, the most disappointing aspect will be the pay which for the cities they work in is not quite adequate if you're just coming out of college. Most people make around 2,000 a month before tax and while China is cheap, living in Shenzhen is not. Any benefits they provide that they bill as great should be reframed in the context of mandatory benefits they have to provide since you are paying into the government social insurance scheme. Also, expect your colleagues at the school you work at to ask you to regularly do things that are not explicitly stated in your job duties in your contract

Pros

Long holiday during the summer

Cons

Pay, response time

a great place to start but not to grow

since this was my first job abroad i was not sure what to expect. i found myself alone and having to figure things out for myself. the management is poor and not helpful at all. i was always the last person to know of any changes and i had to pay a lot of bills even though i had been promised my bills would be paid for me. i was also told the tax was very low but i found my self paying way more. i also had to pay for medication even though each much i was getting deductions towards healthcare insurance. i would not recommend this company as they really do not care about their staff they just care about making money.

Pros

free 3 meals a day

Cons

unhelpful

Great

An amazing experience for someone looking to work and live in China. The staff and very friendly and if ask will go out their way to make you comfortable because they understand what you're going through. The pay was good for lack of experience but with the training they provide you, ,you can go out and find another position on your own earning you extra money.

Pros

Free breakfast and lunch

Cons

Times in between lessons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CIPTC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• CIPTC