CityVarsity

CityVarsity Employee Reviews

Great place to pass on experience gained in the industry to eager students with fresh open minds. Teaching/educating is a calling so not for everyone, many media professionals are not necessarily suited to teaching.
the job was great at first. they make promises they can't fulfill. old workers look down on new workers. managements sucks. you learn something new.
Enjoyable place to work, amazing people. Salary was not what it should have been. It is an important role as you work with youth. You are required to work hard and prepare your classes properly.
Great environment to work in. Great relations with City Varsity. They pay well according to your line of work. Perfect working relations with Colleagues.
Pros
gifts and lunches
I am really grateful for the opportunities I received in the workplace at City Varsity. The staff taught me alot about networking and being a team player.
Pros
Free internet
Cons
No job security
Make calls for appointments, do filling, register students learned time management and to communicate more and better. my co-works are good and very help full. the hardest is meeting targets and i enjoy working outside doing schools marketing
Pros
Spend most of my time working outside Love my job
Cons
Small Salary
•Vibey. •Friendly and diverse. •Lots of interactions and team work and team support.
Pros
Flexi
Cons
I enjoyed working with the staff. There was no future growth at the company and no benefits. A typical day could start out mellow to becoming dramatic in an instant depending on what H/O wanted. I've learned to think out of the box, to take the initiative, do research and you never too old to learn in fact. The hardest part was the disciplining staff. When you are shown appreciation for your efforts and extra time put into any given project.
Pros
Flexibilty when it comes to personal errands
Cons
No financial benefits
MUSIC IS MY PASSION,AND MY PASSION IS MY LIFE... If people hear that I study SOUND ENGINEERING,they have the idea that i m working with boxes,but that is only a small piece of the puzzle Sound engineering is everything to do with music ;recordings of bands,singers,everything to do with movie making (SOUND FX),theatre or radio play.Like jingles(ADVERTS) etc.WE MAKE WHAT YOU SEE ON TV OR HEAR ON RADIO sound better.we put the oomph into the picture.From foley,live recording , post productions,TO ACTUAL SOUND :D It is difficult to study at this age,but i love what i am doing because i have the passion for music.If i had this opportunity when i was younger,i would have reached my goal long ago. I have no complaints but if there is any, theres nothing to great that i cannot handle. I hope to have my own studio after completion(BIG SMILE :D) CAUSE,WHERE THERES A WILL,THERE IS ALWAYS AWAY...
Pros
Time is perfect and I make the best of each second..
Cons
no long hours.the more time you spend with your work, the better the end results...
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at CityVarsity?