CJ Logistics America
2,9 out of 5 stars.

CJ Logistics America Employee Reviews

2,9Work-Life Balance

Too many hours not enough home life

Too many hours not enough home. They hire anyone. Too many ppl quit and move to another job. 10-12 hour shifts and a Saturday shift. It'd just too much. Felt like I lived there

Very easy job

Very easy job. Great trainers and management. The pay was good as well! I’d totally go back if I could! Anyone should apply for this job. It is laid back.

Total Joke

Management is a joke. HR is a joke. Whole facility is a joke. Starts at $19. No raises at all. Wouldn’t recommend for anyone. So old fashion, but complain like they are a top notch facility.

Productive and Respectful place to work

CJ Logistics America has been a great place to work since I started.Always willing to support employees to be successful and learn more. A respectful and happy place to work at.

Pros

Free lunches, Bingo games to recognize employees hard work

Cons

A lot mandatory overtime

Do not work here

Expectations are high but the pay does not go along with it. Supervisor's are incompetent, they do not care about you period! Do not work here ever. It will be the worse job you ever had.

Cons

Nothing they micro manage their employees!!!

Management at the C J Logistics in Wilmer, Texas is unfair. The culture is not what it said to be, and causes quite a few people to leave the company.

Pros

Paid for lunch

Cons

too much mandatory overtime at short notice

Not a good place if you are a private person

Horrible company to work for. People will lie on you and accuse you of things you did not do if they don't like you. This place has no structure and does not allow you to work to the best of your ability. They will call HR and they will treat you like your on trial. Your voice and opinions doesn't matter to them.

The mangers will sexually assault you.

I would never recommend this company to anyone. Women are not safe in this atmosphere. The management will overlook every problem you have please don’t waste your time.

There’s nothing passive to say about this company

Management is horrible they show favoritism work and life balance suck they work you long hours and sometimes 7 days a week the always post overtime at the last minute

Excellent balance in work and family life

So far this really is a great company to work for. The pay and the hours are very fair. The people are engaged and fun to work with. We are all treated fairly at CJ’s.

Pros

Pay, time off, salary and they cook for the employees what seems like every week.

Cons

The overall communication could be better but that’s every company, Getting paid every 2 weeks kinda sucks.

no work/life balance became worse after merge

Overtime is not required, but inevitable. Co-workers are nice but not the management or the manager. Good for a temporary job but would recommend to look for other warehouses.

He is really fun working here everybody is cool and get along with one another

The new manager who is taking over is running everybody off all the good people Other than that initiative is pretty cool everybody gets along everybody smoke

Pros

bingo games

Cons

First Shift Supervisor knows how to run things

No leadership present

Terrible management. You're lucky if they even know your name. No direct leadership at all. They are constantly up and down with rules and it seems upper management has no fundamental understanding of what we actually do.

Loved it here

I enjoyed my time here. My only complaint is 12 hr swing shifts. Sometimes its rough, but thats rare. I had great co-workers, amazing boss(shoutout to Angel). For me it was a great place to work other than the swing shift.

Pros

Great work environment, great co-workers, not stressful

Cons

Swing shift

Overworked and forced overtime

I felt as i could do a lot with my job but the management made me feel like it was a "my way or the highway" kind of mentality. if you didn't agree with them then tough luck. I felt as I was not heard and just pushed aside the moment they could. I was hurt on the job and once i got back to work they fired me for an issue that got exaggerated for the whole purpose of firing me. I liked the people i worked with but management was a train wreck, infighting and favoritism to the max.

Pros

Free lunch like once or twice a year, Drive standing forktruck, Overtime.

Cons

only 1 break(10mins), an unpaid lunch, poor management, long hours of standing

Productive and fun workplace

Productive workplace. Coworkers help day go by faster. Managers are pretty chill as long as you get the work done. You’re by yourself most of the time.

Not much to look forward to

Not much to look forward to ive been here a while and they want you to be a team and have visions how far you can go, at the end of the day you can work your hardest and be treated the same as someone who doesn't care about the job, just alot of promises and hopes that never go thru

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Management, pay, work vision, teamwork, production, overall

Lot of overtime available if you need extra money, but you have to be productive on your normal shift.

If you like to work you can average about $50,000 annually. You also have a(n) opportunity to become a Scout for the company. Once you become a Scout you have the opportunity to travel to different states off the Company expenses room and board, rental car is also included. I think it's a great way to make extra money while you meet different co-workers.

Great lunch room, tv and vending machines.

Good work environment, management for the most part is fair. The pay is decent I would recommend it to someone who is willing to earn money for their time.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Timed evaluation, need better wi fi system. Not good work environment

Was a good job

I really didn't care for this job at all it kind of sucks I just got the job cuz I first moved here but I can say it's really good for us paying everything up for besides that not good

Challenging and decent pay, benefits

Training was TERRIBLE! I was hired to do CSR work but they trained us on how a forklift operates. Policy changes happen on a daily occurrence. They are enforced without consideration for those who do not have the ability to adapt at a rapid pace. We were almost always notified at the end of the shift if someone who worked in our near or department may have come in contact covid. They never required us to get tested but yet they knew we were exposed in the job.

Pros

Decent company

Cons

Supervisors and HR personnel are well versed on how to mistreat people and need to be replaced

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CJ Logistics America. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2,9 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3,2 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
2,6 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
2,6 out of 5 stars for Management
2,8 out of 5 stars for Culture
  • CJ Logistics America
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?