Clicks Group Limited
Clicks Group Limited Employee Review

Not worth the mental drain

2,0
2 March 2020
Great opportunities presented in the form of training and learnerships but the expectations are set way above what a single person can achieve. I understand as a company they have to make profit but if it’s at the expense of a staff member’s mental well being then it’s not a good sign. Slapping an employee wellness programme in place should not be the end of your moral obligation to staff. Compassion and empathy sorely lacking in management. Managers gossiping endlessly about staff and handing out warnings like free candy. Always fighting about salaries being less than what they should be because management didn’t capture sick leave or annual leave. Salary increases barely cover the cost of goods and service price increases. Completely sucked the passion of my job and the joy of customer interaction right out of me
2,0Work/Life Balance
2,0Salary/Benefits
1,0Job Security/Advancement
1,0Management
2,0Culture
5,0
3 June 2020
Wellness Assistant (Current Employee) - Umtata, Eastern Cape
Its unfair to work hard and reach targeted budgets and manager decides to delete hard worked hours of and employee even overtime.Clicks is a reputable and great company but your managers you hire are failing to grow staff members and on top position within the company are 1st recommended to outsiders because they have degrees and diplomas excluding staff already working within the company with practical experience and knowledge.
5,0
5 April 2020
Wellness Assistant (Former Employee) - Stellenbosch, Western Cape
To work at clicks was very nice, you learn something everyday and the people you work with make everyday worth while. My experience at clicks overall was the best and i gained alot.
3,0
11 December 2019
Wellness Assistant (Former Employee) - Kimberley, Northern Cape
Everything about the company is/was great except for the salary structure, the management and the team that i had worked with was excellent beyond words can explain and the customer base that i had created for myself gave me a fun environment to work everyday.