Clicks Group Limited

Clicks Group Limited Employee Reviews

4,0
The typical day at work is really set up for you to accommodate both you and the customers coming to the store by means of having a meeting in the morning to guide you through the day.
Management paves the way for a successful day through the tools the company gives you.

Everything is made easy for you from the beginning you just have to read and follow the procedures to be successful in the business.
Pros
Free Compliments from customers.
Cons
Customer complaints
5,0
It was good to learn new things and always if the DC deliver early before 12 I always ask the staff to unpack it immediately ,I always check my staff sections before they go home checking if it's tidy,no missing label and if your notes it's done for the day
5,0
I think we are oppressed by the management of individual stores. They don't communicate with the staff, decisions and communications are not shared with the staff members. Changes are made for example :cutting hours and salaries have affected us so bad, yet they don't explain anything to anyone.
3,0
It's kind of a good paying job if you don't have many responsibilities, but it differs from person to person. The environments we live in are not the same.
Pros
It's not everyone's job, at least you are able to earn a standard salary every week .
Cons
The salary rates are quite low compared to the amount of work that is done .
5,0
Customer service it their priorities you learn everything from A to Z you even got opportunity to lead the group and you you become the manager of your section doing orders answer call you are multi tasking
5,0
Its unfair to work hard and reach targeted budgets and manager decides to delete hard worked hours of and employee even overtime.Clicks is a reputable and great company but your managers you hire are failing to grow staff members and on top position within the company are 1st recommended to outsiders because they have degrees and diplomas excluding staff already working within the company with practical experience and knowledge.
5,0
To work at clicks was very nice, you learn something everyday and the people you work with make everyday worth while. My experience at clicks overall was the best and i gained alot.
4,0
Clicks Group was a good company to work for. Professional growth is limited. Package Benefits are non-existent. the working hours are long but expected as it is retail.
2,0
Business is high pressured and poor work/life balance. Remunaration and benefits can be better. It's a stable institution to work for
with opportunity for growth for lower

positions in the business: advancement is limited the higher the position.
Pros
Stable institution
Cons
Strenous work culture
4,0
basically it all depends on you there is a culture of working based on an audit system where people dont work to be efficient but to pass over the auditor
3,0
it is an okay environments, the company gives you growth as a start and a great head start and it opens opportunities for your future.

if you are a young professional, its a great company to start up your career
4,0
a very good company to work for support a culture of unity and
understanding .it also offers great incentives provided you meet your

monthly targets and control shrinkage .
Pros
gift vouchers
5,0
I have learned lots of things since i started working for clicks fresh from school i enjoyed everything at clicks work shops ,huddles ,trainings etc.
2,0
Great opportunities presented in the form of training and learnerships but the expectations are set way above what a single person can achieve. I understand as a company they have to make profit but if it’s at the expense of a staff member’s mental well being then it’s not a good sign. Slapping an employee wellness programme in place should not be the end of your moral obligation to staff. Compassion and empathy sorely lacking in management. Managers gossiping endlessly about staff and handing out warnings like free candy. Always fighting about salaries being less than what they should be because management didn’t capture sick leave or annual leave. Salary increases barely cover the cost of goods and service price increases. Completely sucked the passion of my job and the joy of customer interaction right out of me
4,0
Working at clicks was fun to me , I was treated fairly,clicks taught me so many things about business ,
I really enjoyed working with a group of people
Pros
Stuff party
Cons
Over times
3,0
You have many amenities such as a hairdresser, cafeteria and book sales. Most employees are young and vibrant with some tenure staff as well. Daily tasks include capturing data and pulling reports and weekly meetings.
4,0
Good place to advance your career, great benefits and job security. Because it's retail you have to work really hard and always be on top of your game.
4,0
Good wok environment except at Head Office. Ok benefits but medical is very bad. Company focusses on performance and growth. Performance must be aligned to company performance. Work hours are fine.
3,0
Worked under pressure by culture is good remuneration is not satisfactory and room for growth isn't fair
You work in the same position and don't get offered opportunity for growth
1,0
Working at clicks is always my dream. I love everything about clicks. I will happily to find a job at clicks and customers service is my work life love it's
5,0
Clicks is very emphatic on training it's staff to better perform and to move uniformly like a stream of water. Managers are always interacting to share ideas
Pros
Certified training for personal growth
Cons
Break-ins and theft