Clicks Group Limited
3,7 out of 5 stars.

Clicks Group Limited Employee Reviews in Durban, KwaZulu-Natal

Durban, KwaZulu-Natal11 reviews

3,1Work-Life Balance

Fair and good company to work for in your early to mid twenties. Not so feasible for older and more matured individuals.

Mid satisfactory organisation. Very limited social exposure & team building events. Okay for start up for varsity casuals and interns. However, not a lot of ranking growth for older age group.

Stressful and bad pay

Clicks expect their employees to multi-task with little to no resources. They don't appreciate their staff. There is opportunity for growth unless you are friendly with management. Their HR team are unhelpful and don't even respond if your have requires about payment or pension.

Pros

There are none

Cons

You will work hard with very little pay and respect

Zero growth

You pay for your own healthcare and retirement plan, they company makes you think your retirement fund will be a joint effort but it’s not and that failure of them to disclose all of this really just ruins your life basically.

Pros

Staff discount

Cons

Awful pay

Perfect and fair.

We worked smart with this company,we were communicating good with the superior.And safety was in good condition all the working equipment were well serviced.

You learn a lot

A good company to work for. As Building Manager, you are up and down all day making sure everything works and in place. Staff management Free environment Having to please everyone Not everyday is the same

Fun very impactful & knowledgeable

As a Beauty advisors do not have any formal education requirements. Learn about the training, job duties and necessary skills to see if this is the right career Promote and sell beauty products of the company to customers who walk – in. Extend extensive beauty product knowledge to customers. Attend and respond to customer queries on beauty products to enhance sales. Meet and maximize sales targets and established goals. Prepare reports on returned and / or damaged beauty products.

Pros

Trainings as an upgrade to new product lanched

Cons

I really enjoy my stay in both companies and achieved a lot while serving both companies.

While serving both companies I learnt a lot and I managed to produce effective result for both .One of my strongest attributes is training and development and I managed to produce more then 8 store managers for both companies which makes me proud as I believe that in order to sustain any business success training and development is crucial .

Interesting

Good company growth and stability long working hours stressfull periods like december goal driven and structured matric is a requirement also must be passionate about customers

Pros

Stable

Productive and Fun workplace

A typical day at work consisted of various social interactions with people from all backgrounds. I learned that everyone has something that they are passionate about and with hard work it is possible to achieve it. There was equal distribution of tasks and equity across all fronts. The most difficult part of the job was stocktaking, however it was also the most enjoyable as it taught me how to categorize things efficiently, and also taught me patience.

Pros

Staff Discounts

Cons

Long Hours

fun place, always new challenges

Working here is what you make of it. The company is wonderful but people can be quite nasty. The company values makes the place enjoyable to work at...

Pros

Recognition

Cons

Long retail hours

Jobs at Clicks Group Limited

in Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
See more jobs

Interactive and fulfilling

I have learned more about HIV/VCT, attended numerous sponsored work-related conferences and training programs, become skilled at health screenings, data capturing and Claims queries, how to resolve unpaid levies, liaise with medical aids regarding benefit claims and waiting periods;how to achieve budget targets set by the company; education to clients about changing health behaviors. I have built a good relationship with colleagues and enjoy communication. The hardest part of my job is baby and child vaccinations.

Pros

free training by reps from pharmaceutical suppliers, including breakfasts and lunches

Cons

long weeks on alternate Saturday's on duty

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Clicks Group Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,1 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
2,9 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3,2 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3,2 out of 5 stars for Management
3,4 out of 5 stars for Culture
  • Clicks Group Limited
  • Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?