Clicks Group Limited

Clicks Group Limited Employee Reviews in Johannesburg, Gauteng

Johannesburg, Gauteng19 reviews
4,0
The typical day at work is really set up for you to accommodate both you and the customers coming to the store by means of having a meeting in the morning to guide you through the day.
Management paves the way for a successful day through the tools the company gives you.

Everything is made easy for you from the beginning you just have to read and follow the procedures to be successful in the business.
Pros
Free Compliments from customers.
Cons
Customer complaints
5,0
I think we are oppressed by the management of individual stores. They don't communicate with the staff, decisions and communications are not shared with the staff members. Changes are made for example :cutting hours and salaries have affected us so bad, yet they don't explain anything to anyone.
4,0
Clicks Group was a good company to work for. Professional growth is limited. Package Benefits are non-existent. the working hours are long but expected as it is retail.
4,0
Good wok environment except at Head Office. Ok benefits but medical is very bad. Company focusses on performance and growth. Performance must be aligned to company performance. Work hours are fine.
1,0
Working at clicks is always my dream. I love everything about clicks. I will happily to find a job at clicks and customers service is my work life love it's
4,0
Working for clicks it was amazing.. making sure that aisle are near and stock is perfectly packed and handling of cash flow making sure that you balance at the end of the day it was a best experience
4,0
You learn more at clicks and u gain more experience in customer service their customers come first. You need to always look professional and visiolent
1,0
This company is not so decent as it looks outside. Its one of the hard organisation to work for. The work is a lot but never get enough salary, for minor errors counselling are issued out to staff.
3,0
Great workplace ,i enjoyed working there with great staff.i was working there during festive season. It s a fast paced and challenging environment that allows u to learn
1.knowing and understanding medicine
2.Proscessing EFT transaction, beautiful experience

3.Operating the software machine and understanding the principles

4.Assisting customers and being persuasive

5.frustrating long hours without getting paid well
3,0
Working for the clicks group I have learned how to deal with different customers providing a good customer service avoiding losses and reach the monthly target
Pros
Christmas party allowances
Cons
Achieve monthly budget
4,0
Clicks is a company that will always give you opportunities, all you have to do is to prove yourself because you are the only one that can take yourself to where you want to be in the company.
1,0
This company is fraught with politics and career enhancement is subject to who to know and and how much morals you ate willing to sacrifice.

This business does not care about its people and at times, more often than not will discard of you like receipt from shoprite. They have no shame and everyone wants to leave. The political landscape is demoralizing. You are hired to do as you are told and your opinion does not matter.

Salaries are below benchmarks and they use their maeket position ro impose that on you. Dis chem is a much better option. Race also determines salaries.

People with their own personal agendas will hang you out to dry if and when it suits them.
Pros
Staff discount
Cons
Management, culture. Everything else
5,0
I am expecting to work productive with other employees nd management to strive for the same goal of the company. Always deliver as expected and being panctual is essential.
Pros
free launch
3,0
company is goal and patient driven
I did not enjoy the long hours required

I learned being patient and goal driven as the company is compatative
Pros
U learn a lot as the is soo much to do
Cons
Long hours and rude customers and patients
2,0
The working environment was always good and everybody was always a team player as targets had to be met at all times. Their culture came first as it's a target driven company which demanded one to be at their best no matter what the cost and yes customers would be difficult at some point but they came 1st.
Pros
Good team players.
Cons
Salary.
2,0
well managed company with good customer service. one of the highest company which falls under top 10 in the country as a whole. very respected by the customers.
Pros
clicks provides free breakfast for the staff.
Cons
normal hours.
4,0
I have learned so much at Clicks and am confident that I will be a great addition to the next company I join and have developed the aptitude to quickly adapt to different types of work methods, my strong work ethics lead me to getting tasks done swiftly and efficiently.
Pros
Realising my strenghts and weaknesses
Cons
n/a
5,0
The company provides one with experience, training and helps you think outside the box .Helps you work under pressure and having good communication skills .
Pros
Good salary
Cons
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Clicks Group Limited. Our community is ready to answer.
3,7