Clicks Group Limited
3,7 out of 5 stars.

Clicks Group Limited Employee Reviews in Pretoria, Gauteng

Pretoria, Gauteng19 reviews

3,1Work-Life Balance

We work as one family and we must sure everyone is happy

The retailer grown me internal and I'm keep on growing daily and respect is a key at clicks 0337 and we are team which have same purposes and I enjoy to work with the company

Pros

Carry your own lunch

Cons

8 hours 5 days per work 20 days per month

Extremely long hours.

Unclear job descriptions, over works their store management teams. When working for Clicks forget about having a life. No extra time for studies, family of yourself.

There's a lot of racism and less salary compared to its competitors

It's better working for this company as a locum because as a permanent staff it's alot of work and less pay. Most of the dispensaries are short staffed and the work load is a lot for the staff

Pros

You get exposed to alot medication and prescriptions which enhances your knowledge

Cons

Racism, Less pay, Unecessary paperwork

Frustrating, no access to personal life

UnhappyNo stimulating and drive to move forward. It kicks you out instead No problems dealing with customers, it's just your life is on a pause to a salary that didn't even cover up for life's demands.

Pros

Cons

Long working hours

Great company

Great company , results driven and dominates the pharmaceutical industry . The ranging is big in terms of products, great team and strategy . You find clicks everywhere.

Pros

Great company

Cons

Great company

Productive and a healthy good working place

I learned and grew since working at clicks everyday is a day of gaining knowledge, working with kinds of people how to treat an individual in their cases.

Pros

Staff discounts

productive

great learning environment, you get to learn a lot of thinks about retail industry and how it operates. most exciting thig is you get to communicate with customers every day and get to know some on personal level.

Pros

great management team

good experience

to pack stock,cash handing.communication with different people and providing good customer service again to dealing/handling difficulties in workplace

Pros

one hour lunch

Cons

after 6

Fun workplace

Its nice working there assisting customers was the best thing I enjoyed doing mostly and I felt nice making customers shopping simpler always available

Pros

One hour lunch only

Cons

Normal hours

Corporate Environment

Running the clinic was at my own judgement and pace. Enjoyed to be more independent and preform well. I learnt a lot about Retail Pharmacy Management and sales. Difficult culture to become a part of so I had to work really hard to become part of the group. Hardest was to work within strict confines of corporate structure and a high budget.

Pros

Work as Independent RN using own skills

Cons

Worked every day

organised and fun workplace

Salaries are lower than the market norm, some departments have a relatively flat organogram which makes promotion to a higher position difficult if the incumbent has no plans to leave. Too much bureacratic red tape involved to approve and clear budget for opex/capex spend on projects. Heavy focus on cost cutting = short term gains, but defers problems that will manifest in the long term and require greater funds and …

Pros

well constructed

Cons

no employee compassion

Great environment to work under

I enjoyed when I talked to customers especially since I knew how to change someone's mood from bad to good and also to make someone's day great. I loved the customers who corporate with me well.

Pros

Staff card descount

Cons

Productive, fun and tiring workplace environment

Clock in 09:00, count float, clean the store, house check for last night's mistakes, and open. All day, check-in stock, make the stock fit for shelving, serve customers, upsell and have fun with customers. I have learned to open up a conversation with people in order make a sale, and also learned to be responsible and be organized. The management structure is as follows; Head Office managers in Cape Town, Provincial Regional Managers, Store Managers, and then Customer Assistants. The hardest part working there was working long hours without sitting down. The most enjoyable was having to be 2nd In Charge managing opening and closing of a shop in weekends.

Pros

Monthly Incentives

Cons

Long Hours

Great experiential learning

Great self improvement, best and fastest way to learn about the retail industry and consumer behavior. Great platform for learning about consumer products and service.

Pros

Free tea

Cons

great hours

Mnagement and workplace

I learned good communication, working under pressure, problem solving and working with different people skills. I also learned on how the organisation functions and many organisational skills.

retail environment have a their own hype and vibe very traditional health shop

I had a very nice encounter whenever assisting customers, this company is very much educational on handling clients at first hand. I was allowed an ability to grow as a person and accured customers first class experience.

Pros

staff discount

Cons

retail is the same first floor walk and store room walk and identify problems then delegate and do follow ups and work on admin and make sure is 100% then focus on stock coming in and stock going out with the target for the day

Pros

time off

Cons

im just a humble & an easy going person, most of it all i am a good listener can work individually & as a group

my days at work are just as enjoyable as my holidays because i make them to be enjoyable that's where i spend most of my time, accepting difficult tasks, good communications skills, listening skills, being humble, problem solving, my co-workers and i get along well as a team that is willing and able to put or bring change in peoples life's and also adhering to our scope of practice to strive to meet quality at the end of each business day, dealing with a patients whose medications had not been paid my the medical aid & he/she does not have money to pay, to put a smile on 9/10 patients a day its my enjoyable part

Pros

a day out for team building once in every three to four months

Cons

long and slow hours with no patients at the dispensary counter

productive

working at Clicks is good working with go d people. it is a great adventure to work at Clicks we just dont find time to study ,management is good and co workers are good I love my job am learning everyday,most enjoyable part is customer service I love my customers I always give them the excellent customer service. and my typical day can be when am doing layout lol though I love it.

Pros

lunchtime

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Clicks Group Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,1 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
2,9 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3,2 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3,2 out of 5 stars for Management
3,4 out of 5 stars for Culture
  • Clicks Group Limited
  • Pretoria, Gauteng
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?