Clicks Group Limited

Clicks Group Limited Employee Reviews in Pretoria, Gauteng

Pretoria, Gauteng15 reviews
4,0
I learned and grew since working at clicks everyday is a day of gaining knowledge, working with kinds of people how to treat an individual in their cases.
Pros
Staff discounts
5,0
Great company , results driven and dominates the pharmaceutical industry . The ranging is big in terms of products, great team and strategy . You find clicks everywhere.
Pros
Great company
Cons
Great company
4,0
great learning environment, you get to learn a lot of thinks about retail industry and how it operates. most exciting thig is you get to communicate with customers every day and get to know some on personal level.
Pros
great management team
2,0
to pack stock,cash handing.communication with different people and providing good customer service again to dealing/handling difficulties in workplace
Pros
one hour lunch
Cons
after 6
4,0
Its nice working there assisting customers was the best thing I enjoyed doing mostly and I felt nice making customers shopping simpler always available
Pros
One hour lunch only
Cons
Normal hours
4,0
Running the clinic was at my own judgement and pace. Enjoyed to be more independent and preform well. I learnt a lot about Retail Pharmacy Management and sales.
Difficult culture to become a part of so I had to work really hard to become part of the group.

Hardest was to work within strict confines of corporate structure and a high budget.
Pros
Work as Independent RN using own skills
Cons
Worked every day
3,0
Salaries are lower than the market norm, some departments have a relatively flat organogram which makes promotion to a higher position difficult if the incumbent has no plans to leave. Too much bureacratic red tape involved to approve and clear budget for opex/capex spend on projects. Heavy focus on cost cutting = short term gains, but defers problems that will manifest in the long term and require greater funds and …
Pros
well constructed
Cons
no employee compassion
4,0
I enjoyed when I talked to customers especially since I knew how to change someone's mood from bad to good and also to make someone's day great.
I loved the customers who corporate with me well.
Pros
Staff card descount
3,0
Clock in 09:00, count float, clean the store, house check for last night's mistakes, and open. All day, check-in stock, make the stock fit for shelving, serve customers, upsell and have fun with customers.

I have learned to open up a conversation with people in order make a sale, and also learned to be responsible and be organized.

The management structure is as follows; Head Office managers in Cape Town, Provincial Regional Managers, Store Managers, and then Customer Assistants.

The hardest part working there was working long hours without sitting down. The most enjoyable was having to be 2nd In Charge managing opening and closing of a shop in weekends.
Pros
Monthly Incentives
Cons
Long Hours
5,0
Great self improvement, best and fastest way to learn about the retail industry and consumer behavior. Great platform for learning about consumer products and service.
Pros
Free tea
Cons
great hours
5,0
I learned good communication, working under pressure, problem solving and working with different people skills. I also learned on how the organisation functions and many organisational skills.
2,0
I had a very nice encounter whenever assisting customers, this company is very much educational on handling clients at first hand. I was allowed an ability to grow as a person and accured customers first class experience.
Pros
staff discount
4,0
retail is the same first floor walk and store room walk and identify problems then delegate and do follow ups and work on admin and make sure is 100% then focus on stock coming in and stock going out with the target for the day
Pros
time off
4,0
my days at work are just as enjoyable as my holidays because i make them to be enjoyable that's where i spend most of my time, accepting difficult tasks, good communications skills, listening skills, being humble, problem solving, my co-workers and i get along well as a team that is willing and able to put or bring change in peoples life's and also adhering to our scope of practice to strive to meet quality at the end of each business day, dealing with a patients whose medications had not been paid my the medical aid & he/she does not have money to pay, to put a smile on 9/10 patients a day its my enjoyable part
Pros
a day out for team building once in every three to four months
Cons
long and slow hours with no patients at the dispensary counter
2,0
working at Clicks is good working with go
d people. it is a great adventure to work at Clicks we just dont find time to study ,management is good and co workers are good I love my job am learning everyday,most enjoyable part is customer service I love my customers I always give them the excellent customer service. and my typical day can be when am doing layout lol though I love it.
Pros
lunchtime
Cons
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Clicks Group Limited. Our community is ready to answer.
3,7