Clicks Group Limited

Clicks Group Limited Employee Reviews for Assistant Manager

Assistant Manager8 reviews
South Africa8 reviews
4,0
The typical day at work is really set up for you to accommodate both you and the customers coming to the store by means of having a meeting in the morning to guide you through the day.
Management paves the way for a successful day through the tools the company gives you.

Everything is made easy for you from the beginning you just have to read and follow the procedures to be successful in the business.
Pros
Free Compliments from customers.
Cons
Customer complaints
5,0
It was good to learn new things and always if the DC deliver early before 12 I always ask the staff to unpack it immediately ,I always check my staff sections before they go home checking if it's tidy,no missing label and if your notes it's done for the day
4,0
Mid satisfactory organisation. Very limited social exposure & team building events.
Okay for start up for varsity casuals and interns. However, not a lot of ranking growth for older age group.
5,0
Never to risk a sale and always take step further to make a customers very happy.always take any comment seriously. Be able to make sure that stock visibility is followed.
Pros
N\a
Cons
Always make sure i leave my work space setisfied with my work
4,0
Sunday is the very tipycal day and I've learnt a lot at being an assistant I enjoy wednesdays because I share meeting with the staff and I like my job
Pros
Free lunch
5,0
Clicks is one of the best compny to work with .Salary is not bad they pau better than other retail company and they care about their employees and mng
Pros
free trainings
Cons
normal hours
4,0
I enjoyed working for clicks group it's the best retail ever I've leaned a lot,working under preassure,how to handle complain and resolve it.being friedly,knowledgeable and presentable.team work and communication.
Pros
going for trainings
Cons
salary
4,0
retail is the same first floor walk and store room walk and identify problems then delegate and do follow ups and work on admin and make sure is 100% then focus on stock coming in and stock going out with the target for the day
Pros
time off
Cons
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Clicks Group Limited. Our community is ready to answer.
3,7