Clicks Group Limited

Clicks Group Limited Employee Reviews for Assistant Manager

Assistant Manager11 reviews
South Africa11 reviews

3,1Work-Life Balance

Frustrating, no access to personal life

UnhappyNo stimulating and drive to move forward. It kicks you out instead No problems dealing with customers, it's just your life is on a pause to a salary that didn't even cover up for life's demands.

Pros

Cons

Long working hours

Stressful

Clicks always put their customers first than employees. They expect 100% commitment from staff but they don't wanna pay. We work long hours for peanuts.Top management dnt understand the pressure we face daily in stores but they always complaining about small mistakes they find in stores. How do they expect 100% if they dnt meet staff halfway..

Pros

Stress and complains from top Management

Cons

A great way to learn about health and organisation.

The typical day at work is really set up for you to accommodate both you and the customers coming to the store by means of having a meeting in the morning to guide you through the day. Management paves the way for a successful day through the tools the company gives you. Everything is made easy for you from the beginning you just have to read and follow the procedures to be successful in the business.

Pros

Free Compliments from customers.

Cons

Customer complaints

Work place

It was good to learn new things and always if the DC deliver early before 12 I always ask the staff to unpack it immediately ,I always check my staff sections before they go home checking if it's tidy,no missing label and if your notes it's done for the day

productive and fun

a very good company to work for support a culture of unity and understanding .it also offers great incentives provided you meet your monthly targets and control shrinkage .

Pros

gift vouchers

Cons

Fair and good company to work for in your early to mid twenties. Not so feasible for older and more matured individuals.

Mid satisfactory organisation. Very limited social exposure & team building events. Okay for start up for varsity casuals and interns. However, not a lot of ranking growth for older age group.

Friendly invironment and everybody open to suhgestions

Never to risk a sale and always take step further to make a customers very happy.always take any comment seriously. Be able to make sure that stock visibility is followed.

Pros

N\a

Cons

Always make sure i leave my work space setisfied with my work

Thats my experience that i again from Clicks

Sunday is the very tipycal day and I've learnt a lot at being an assistant I enjoy wednesdays because I share meeting with the staff and I like my job

Pros

Free lunch

productive place

Clicks is one of the best compny to work with .Salary is not bad they pau better than other retail company and they care about their employees and mng

Pros

free trainings

Cons

normal hours

productive and fun workplace

I enjoyed working for clicks group it's the best retail ever I've leaned a lot,working under preassure,how to handle complain and resolve it.being friedly,knowledgeable and presentable.team work and communication.

Pros

going for trainings

Cons

salary

retail is the same first floor walk and store room walk and identify problems then delegate and do follow ups and work on admin and make sure is 100% then focus on stock coming in and stock going out with the target for the day

Pros

time off

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Clicks Group Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,1 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance