Clicks Group Limited

South Africa49 reviews

Clear
3,1Work-Life Balance
2,9Pay & Benefits

Was not the best place to work at

Long hours but they do provide transport money if you knock off late and If it wasn't for some individuals it would have been a nice place to work at.

Pros

Friendly colleagues

Cons

Terrible Management

Fun but challenging

I used to enjoy working for Clicks but now it's unbearable. Due to management and staff politics. We are not given the right guidance for training so we can grow. Being an all rounder from receiving the DC and helping customers on the floor and packing my section plus still be on the till. But comes month end my salary is basic income. We robbed with hours 9 to 17:30. Married with 2 kids and to taking home R3500 or R3200 is hard. Only his favorite staff are trained and sign off. From last year I asked for training I was told that to many people are trained in our store. I'm fed up of Clicks management like to save to much and cut our overtime.

Wack

Just don't go here unless you are very desperate. One weekend off in the week, terrible salary, have to stay later if customers don't want to leave. Just don't.

Great people make the place superb

Working at Clicks was the best feeling ever but I realized that people don't leave difficult and less paying jobs they leave self centered arrogant managers who won't admit to even a simple mistake. I hated the way the company treats casuals I cannot work the whole month and only receive 25% of my salary and get the rest the following month that is just rubbish. Overall I love the company and the family culture that is there at Elim Mall.

Pros

Great supportive team

Cons

Bad management

Team work can be fun

Being in retail is not easy but it can be very stressful. Customers are at times very rude shouting and going on and you as employees must just be quiet. Clicks can be so much better and more productive if the company only take the staff in consideration. The salary that's paid is not enough for cost of living. Ontop the company dnt easily promote staff rather want them to apply for positions then at the end not being selected as they take outsiders.

Pros

Medical aid and staff discount.

Cons

To much expectation for little money.

Work was productive but no fun

It was not fun working there because of salary,There is no peace.long hours and also multitasking at the same time. There is no team work , always complaining about the salary we work more hours and with a little of salary.we always getting alots of customer complaints an etc..there is also no basic salary we get different salaries every month.. management doesn't allow the stuff member's to come up with the good ideas on how to do better sales and service

Pros

Lunch are normal 1 hour 30min

Cons

I learned a lot at Clicks, and the management is not bad their work is so stressful but still they manage to help us out. The hardest part of the job is when we don't meet the sales and targets

Pros

Free lunches

Clicks is not reliable.

This company is not so decent as it looks outside. Its one of the hard organisation to work for. The work is a lot but never get enough salary, for minor errors counselling are issued out to staff.

Bad experience

Atleast the salary should be able make you feel gud wen it's pay day bt clicks payday is stress day. Company should improve on taking care of the employees

It a fun working place meeting your lovely customers each and everyday it just put a smile on your face

I am a hard work I can work under pressure I can work for long hours and I love to grow in the company as I did at Clicks group limited I'm afraid it time for me start a new journey

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

the effort u put in is not worth the salary u recieve although the perks are good the salary is not worth it

Shop assistance cashier's get paid to little salary the perks are good and the working environment is great but we earn to little money which is not worth the amount of time and effort we put in.

Clicks is a very good company to work for its just that im not happy working here. They have good benifits at clicks its just that they pay there staff less than what they say in there contracts and they also cant keep there promise on what they give too there staff they also dont give you a basic salary .

Pros

Lunch for a hour

Cons

Hours is very long also never get off on weekends

Productive and Helpful

If work needs to be done there is no stopping until it is properly done. Where ever help is needed it is given. Friendly collegues that are willing to help you if you need it.

Pros

Work Transport