Clicks Group Limited

Trainee Manager8 reviews
South Africa8 reviews

3,1Work-Life Balance

productive and tiring

i have learnt good management skills , managing large team and working well under pressure.The long hours are tiring and can create a lot of sicknesses and you spend more hours standing

Extremely long hours.

Unclear job descriptions, over works their store management teams. When working for Clicks forget about having a life. No extra time for studies, family of yourself.

okay but can be better

basically it all depends on you there is a culture of working based on an audit system where people dont work to be efficient but to pass over the auditor

It was a learning curve indeed.

I had quite a tremendous experience working in a well established company like clicks and it also gave me an opportunity to realize my dreams, understanding more about the culture of sale industry and its dynamics.

Clicks is a company that will always give you opportunities, all you have to do is to prove yourself because you are the only one that can take yourself to where you want to be in the company.

fun place, always new challenges

Working here is what you make of it. The company is wonderful but people can be quite nasty. The company values makes the place enjoyable to work at...

Pros

Recognition

Cons

Long retail hours

good place to work for because you get to work directly with your customers and you sell to people exactly what they need which can be exciting.

We are a health store which means we provide necessities to our customers.we help with how one can maintain good health and also promote that people should take care of their health. For those on medication and chronic conditions,we offer them with medicines to help stable their condition. So working for Clicks feels like working in a hospital taking care of your people,which is exciting at times. Also we have a front shop with takes care of all the other needs of our customers making sure they don't have to go anywhere else for anything extra they might need. We also specialize in beauty which is also very exciting as we make people look and feel good about how they look!

Pros

staff discount

Cons

forever on duty, few off days

It is more relaxed retail environnment

I have learned a lot of things, strategic thinking, taking responsibility and being committed to what i do. Going to work even if not feeling well putting up a smile, motivating the the team.

Pros

learning new things everyday, dealing with different customers

Cons

long hours and weekends

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Clicks Group Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,1 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance