Clicks Group Limited

Clicks Group Limited Employee Reviews for Trainee Manager

i have learnt good management skills , managing large team and working well under pressure.The long hours are tiring and can create a lot of sicknesses and you spend more hours standing
Cons
basically it all depends on you there is a culture of working based on an audit system where people dont work to be efficient but to pass over the auditor
I had quite a tremendous experience working in a well established company like clicks and it also gave me an opportunity to realize my dreams, understanding more about the culture of sale industry and its dynamics.
Clicks is a company that will always give you opportunities, all you have to do is to prove yourself because you are the only one that can take yourself to where you want to be in the company.
Working here is what you make of it. The company is wonderful but people can be quite nasty. The company values makes the place enjoyable to work at...
Pros
Recognition
Cons
Long retail hours
We are a health store which means we provide necessities to our customers.we help with how one can maintain good health and also promote that people should take care of their health. For those on medication and chronic conditions,we offer them with medicines to help stable their condition. So working for Clicks feels like working in a hospital taking care of your people,which is exciting at times. Also we have a front shop with takes care of all the other needs of our customers making sure they don't have to go anywhere else for anything extra they might need. We also specialize in beauty which is also very exciting as we make people look and feel good about how they look!
Pros
staff discount
Cons
forever on duty, few off days
I have learned a lot of things, strategic thinking, taking responsibility and being committed to what i do. Going to work even if not feeling well putting up a smile, motivating the the team.
Pros
learning new things everyday, dealing with different customers
Cons
long hours and weekends
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Clicks Group Limited?