Clicks Group Limited
Clicks Group Limited Employee Review

I love being part of clicks group limited I recommend it to anyone but for me the salary is not enough to keep me going but surely tthe best

4,0
18 March 2019
It's the best company in retail that I know of but I just can't deal with the salary I can't get true to month to month it's not enough but in other cases the company are taking very good care of they people. Although the hours are a bit long you can't spend as much time as you want with family and friends.
2,0
2,0
3,0
Pros
Free products every thirth month
4,0
17 January 2019
I learned and grew since working at clicks everyday is a day of gaining knowledge, working with kinds of people how to treat an individual in their cases.
Pros
Staff discounts
5,0
3 July 2020
I think we are oppressed by the management of individual stores. They don't communicate with the staff, decisions and communications are not shared with the staff members. Changes are made for example :cutting hours and salaries have affected us so bad, yet they don't explain anything to anyone.
23 June 2020
It's kind of a good paying job if you don't have many responsibilities, but it differs from person to person. The environments we live in are not the same.
Pros
It's not everyone's job, at least you are able to earn a standard salary every week .
Cons
The salary rates are quite low compared to the amount of work that is done .
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Clicks Group Limited. Our community is ready to answer.
3,7