Clicks Group Limited

Clicks Group Limited Employee Reviews

UnhappyNo stimulating and drive to move forward. It kicks you out instead No problems dealing with customers, it's just your life is on a pause to a salary that didn't even cover up for life's demands.
Pros
Cons
Long working hours
I have enjoyed working contracted independent locum at Getting an assignment for day or more you are being respected and treated as knowledge health professional by pharmacy staff and store management and front shop employees
Most important is to look at the business needs to grow before protecting ourselves in losing our jobs. Plan about innovation in making sales to meet budget
Pros
Few interesting insentives, like Roam, Esop, Eis
Cons
Yes hours are long but every retail has long hours which needs your capability and commitment
A good company to work for. As Building Manager, you are up and down all day making sure everything works and in place. Staff management Free environment Having to please everyone Not everyday is the same
Clicks group personally taught me to respect and acknowledge your job regardless. The most enjoyable part of the job is acquiring what the customer real desires and putting a smile on clients.
Pros
Flexible roles
Cons
NO weekend leave
Good management with lots of energy and passion. The culture is rough; you have to be thick-skinned and a very strong person to outlast the harsh culture.
having a busy day as a training department, I have learnt to handle pressure and communicate professional with my customers and all levels, am enjoying the diverse work culture, the hardest part of the job is to get confirmation form the delegates on time, the best part of it id interaction with the customers and good relationship that we have.
Pros
flexibilility
Cons
more work
Clicks Group Is a place to grow, have a positive working environment.Everyone have a positive attitude towards their work.I learnt a lot of things in a very short period time.
Pros
Free cake on Clicks's birthday
Cons
cool working hours
your day will depend on what you make of your day, you only will learn if you are willing to learn from other people have respect for management and they will have respect for you "other staff as well" be need and tidy in your workplace and make sure your work is up to standard and up to date. Hardest part is when you got a work load that needs to be finish by a cut off date and you pushing yourself to do it and when you reached you goals and your made it then you feel so good that you are looking forward for the next one. Most enjoyable is when i can work and understand my co-workers and have a good relationship with them and when you as a team archive something good for the company and the company seen the good work in the employee`s
Pros
Stock take launches and every morning bread milk and tea for tea time
Cons
When it`s stock taking, and over December
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Clicks Group Limited?
I am a hard work I can work under pressure I can work for long hours and I love to grow in the company as I did at Clicks group limited I'm afraid it time for me start a new journey
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Big on development encourages growth from within people orientated. Salaries are low that is the only negative about the company. Everything else is on point they live up to expectations.
Pros
Training and Development
Cons
Low salaries
great place to gain work experience from. get exposed to many things in the business. communicate with different stakeholders. offered opportunities to handle big accounts.
Pros
sale clearance at Head office
Cons
work load
It is a productive environment. Great place to learn if you are a quick learner. Work culture is a little bit too professional. They have extreme long hours because they are strict with deadlines.
Pros
Great for learning
Cons
Low salaries
I have learned to be creative through the work place and solve problems because the company by it self provides the best customer service they are keen to put customer first...
Pros
free wellness progrems
Cons
scaduling
Gain more experience regarding customer service I was able to train n be a service advisor other than the money everything else is okay..they try and treat people equally but the management sometimes can't balance colleagues they treat them differently some are quite friendly with them n some they very strict ...To make things better they should always treat people equally no matter the race
Pros
When we win an cheque from head office we get free lunches
Cons
Long hours n not balancing between work n friends from managememt
A typical day at work is when our doors open the customer service is on top notch the staff are always friendly and eager to assist if needed the management always loves the staff input and opinions and always haves a positive attitude which makes it easy for the staff to just be themself. For me the best part of my job is to see a customer satisfied and leaving the store with a smile on her face after she left my beauty counter with her purchase and makeover.what I have learned from working at this company is that you must always see things from a different point of view like stepping in someone elses shoes because we as human being are all different and unique in our own way.
Pros
You never stop learning
Cons
Retail hours
Always have energy and bd ready to learn new things everyday. You never get bored at work. Always exciting to be at work. Team work is always recommended.
Pros
Free tea
Cons
Normal working hours with negotiable overtime
Be friendly Knowladgable Customer service Housekeeping Product knowledge Upsell and cross sell Product description Receive stock Visibility Honest Time management
Pros
1hour
Cons
overtime
the work taught to work under pressure and to adapt to change.Everyday at work,i work with a traditional routine to maintain stock and be able to do customer service.
Pros
training provided to employees
Cons
less time with loved ones
As a Beauty advisors do not have any formal education requirements. Learn about the training, job duties and necessary skills to see if this is the right career Promote and sell beauty products of the company to customers who walk – in. Extend extensive beauty product knowledge to customers. Attend and respond to customer queries on beauty products to enhance sales. Meet and maximize sales targets and established goals. Prepare reports on returned and / or damaged beauty products.
Pros
Trainings as an upgrade to new product lanched
Cons
Great company , results driven and dominates the pharmaceutical industry . The ranging is big in terms of products, great team and strategy . You find clicks everywhere.
Pros
Great company
Cons
Great company