Clinix Health Group

Clinix Health Group Employee Reviews

Unique and Friendly

The business is unique and is the sum of its values, traditions, beliefs, interactions, behaviors, and attitudes. Full of professionalism . What i like about our collection management it train every individual to have self confident and be independent to be able to execute the process which are place at hand. Team management is well considered as well and the growth of every individual to attain certain skills in your working field .

Pros

Free Lunch and Medical aid subsidy

It was really productive working at Selby

Selby to me was the best company I would work for until my pension, reason being management understand the needs of employees, I would like to be considered again, as I was also temping at head office for only 2 months

Pros

No free lunches where offered

Cons

You where only working your hours, unless someone he or she's off sick them you need to do overtime s

Words can not express the overwhelming sadness brought on by the way the staff is treated by this company.

1) A typical day, 7:30 to 17:00 with a lunch break. No canteen provided. 2) What i learned, i will never work in the corporate sector again. 3) Management, supportive of lower level staff and driven. 4) High work ethic among certain staff. 5) No support from top management. 6) The opportunity to work with highly skilled and educated team was my highlight as i learnt so much.

Pros

No pros.

Cons

Unrealistic Expectations

Negative Culture

One star rating too high, unethical culture. Not sure how the company survives with such a poor senior Executive Team. There is a correlation between Management and business performance.

Pros

No pro

Cons

No one may speak out against the unethical behaviour, decisions taken

job review

learned a lot, management is good, culture needs to change, colleagues are good, hardest part is working at a far place, no direction on goals from manager

Good Learning Environment

Administrating all HR related duties. Addressing employee quires. assisting payroll with the necessary documents. Ensuring that all employees adhere to the company policies.

Pros

Learning Opportunities

Cons

Long Hours

Nice and friendly staff

Very relaxed working environment. Staff are mostly empowered to do their duties. Management are involved and very approachable. Hardest Part - staff not always available. Most enjoyable was to meet new people and a brand new industry.

Pros

Learn a lot of new stuff

Cons

Location is high risk in the CBD

Great place to work in but too much personal attacks

Looking after manager's office, welcoming visitors, taking care of role players and keeping order. Great set up but too much personal attacks which were not addressed. A lot of meetings and typing but enjoyable. Learned to be responsible and accountable.

Pros

Free two meals daily. weekend offs, growth, responsibility and accountability.

Cons

Egotistic personal attacks by managers unaddressed.

productive

Was a learning curve since it was my first job.Did a lot of customer service.Didn't have any experience when I started and the company taught me how to treat customers and how to persevere

Very productive and fun to work there

I have learned many things there as a learner and as a qualified post basic. The co-employees were very supportive and fun to work with, and the management was trying by all means to keep both employees and patients happy.

Pros

Cons

Overtime available

Fun work place

I worked well with a team and as an individual. I well under pressure. I worked shifts, weekends as well as holidays. I worked long hours. I am also skilled in ICD 10 Coding as well as Coid.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

long Hours

engaging and provide stability.

The working environment is friendly and allows interaction with others. Enough resources are provided for one to execute assignments and meet objectives. The delegation is in a hierarchy format which allows smooth flow of authority.

Pros

Free tea/coffee

Cons

normal working hours.

Challanging, Productive and Organised

In my field of work, i enjoy working with different people, getting to learn more about different challenges we facing everyday. We have the most amazing staff, from the Doctors to the cleaners. We all have the amazing bond and work together to achieve the same goal, which is saving peoples lives and preventing more infections. There is no feeling greater then the feeling when you hear someone thanking you for saving their lives or for taking good care of them.

Productions its being pushed and enviroment its cool but appreciation and recgnition not noticed.

Every morning I long on to the bank print balances and then update Cash position then forward information to CFO & cc CEO.attend to my emails.then attend any work that was outstanding previouse day. the start with my cash book and Bank recon then forward mail the group Fanancial managers.Then start capturing of invoices.Create new bank beneficiaries if there is any and released them after all the security requirement.Call suppliers for outstanding Statement and then start with the payments recons.In between talk to suppliers attend to their queries and negotiate if the supply its not pay and the company not in a position to make any payment for any reason given by the head of department.

Hardworker and very productive

my day start with tracing blood results for pattients then follow up with checking orders for NHLS and updating of TB register book for Department of Health and handling telephonical request of bloods results from Doctors,the enjoyable part of my job is to be able to help patients at the end of the day.

Output driven environment

Great working environment , home away from home Learnt to be a self starter and stress management The people are the real asset of the company I enjoyed the freedom to function in a manner that best suited my needs I had a lot of responsibility and minimalsupport

Pros

Unlimited petrol cards and cellphones

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Clinix Health Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Clinix Health Group