Clinix Health Group

Clinix Health Group Employee Reviews

4,0
The business is unique and is the sum of its values, traditions, beliefs, interactions, behaviors, and attitudes. Full of professionalism . What i like about our collection management it train every individual to have self confident and be independent to be able to execute the process which are place at hand. Team management is well considered as well and the growth of every individual to attain certain skills in your working field .
Pros
Free Lunch and Medical aid subsidy
1,0
1) A typical day, 7:30 to 17:00 with a lunch break. No canteen provided. 2) What i learned, i will never work in the corporate sector again. 3) Management, supportive of lower level staff and driven. 4) High work ethic among certain staff. 5) No support from top management. 6) The opportunity to work with highly skilled and educated team was my highlight as i learnt so much.
Pros
No pros.
Cons
Unrealistic Expectations
1,0
One star rating too high, unethical culture. Not sure how the company survives with such a poor senior Executive Team. There is a correlation between Management and business performance.
Pros
No pro
Cons
No one may speak out against the unethical behaviour, decisions taken
3,0
learned a lot, management is good, culture needs to change, colleagues are good, hardest part is working at a far place, no direction on goals from manager
4,0
Administrating all HR related duties. Addressing employee quires. assisting payroll with the necessary documents. Ensuring that all employees adhere to the company policies.
Pros
Learning Opportunities
Cons
Long Hours
4,0
Very relaxed working environment. Staff are mostly empowered to do their duties. Management are involved and very approachable. Hardest Part - staff not always available. Most enjoyable was to meet new people and a brand new industry.
Pros
Learn a lot of new stuff
Cons
Location is high risk in the CBD
4,0
Looking after manager's office, welcoming visitors, taking care of role players and keeping order. Great set up but too much personal attacks which were not addressed. A lot of meetings and typing but enjoyable. Learned to be responsible and accountable.
Pros
Free two meals daily. weekend offs, growth, responsibility and accountability.
Cons
Egotistic personal attacks by managers unaddressed.
3,0
Was a learning curve since it was my first job.Did a lot of customer service.Didn't have any experience when I started and the company taught me how to treat customers and how to persevere
4,0
I have learned many things there as a learner and as a qualified post basic. The co-employees were very supportive and fun to work with, and the management was trying by all means to keep both employees and patients happy.
Pros
Cons
Overtime available
4,0
I worked well with a team and as an individual. I well under pressure. I worked shifts, weekends as well as holidays. I worked long hours. I am also skilled in ICD 10 Coding as well as Coid.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
long Hours
3,0
The working environment is friendly and allows interaction with others. Enough resources are provided for one to execute assignments and meet objectives. The delegation is in a hierarchy format which allows smooth flow of authority.
Pros
Free tea/coffee
Cons
normal working hours.
4,0
In my field of work, i enjoy working with different people, getting to learn more about different challenges we facing everyday. We have the most amazing staff, from the Doctors to the cleaners. We all have the amazing bond and work together to achieve the same goal, which is saving peoples lives and preventing more infections. There is no feeling greater then the feeling when you hear someone thanking you for saving their lives or for taking good care of them.
4,0
Every morning I long on to the bank print balances and then update Cash position then forward information to CFO & cc CEO.attend to my emails.then attend any work that was outstanding previouse day. the start with my cash book and Bank recon then forward mail the group Fanancial managers.Then start capturing of invoices.Create new bank beneficiaries if there is any and released them after all the security requirement.Call suppliers for outstanding Statement and then start with the payments recons.In between talk to suppliers attend to their queries and negotiate if the supply its not pay and the company not in a position to make any payment for any reason given by the head of department.
2,0
my day start with tracing blood results for pattients then follow up with checking orders for NHLS and updating of TB register book for Department of Health and handling telephonical request of bloods results from Doctors,the enjoyable part of my job is to be able to help patients at the end of the day.
3,0
Great working environment , home away from home Learnt to be a self starter and stress management The people are the real asset of the company I enjoyed the freedom to function in a manner that best suited my needs I had a lot of responsibility and minimalsupport
Pros
Unlimited petrol cards and cellphones