Clinton Health Access Initiative

Clinton Health Access Initiative Employee Reviews

South Africa7 reviews

3,8Work-Life Balance

flexible working environment

Working at CHAI has been the best experience ever. They value their staff which for me was the highlight. The benefits are good especially for an NGO. The working environment is highly competitive, and it has been a learning experience. There's no doubt that with the skills I've gained only the sky is the limit.

Working for CHAI was an amazing experience. Through the organization, I managed to receive two certificates in Online content creation & Marketing and Digital brand principal and practice

business etiquette

there is no room for error when it comes to business as we dealing with people's lives. every business decision or encounter counts hence a very strong business etiquette base.one can easily destroy or build due to they way they handle themselves around the working space.

productive, challenging real life

if you want to dive into the deep - end person type, then join CHAI and you will have some fun. it is always disaster management and heavy duty work but the challenges are quite real life fun and character building.

Pros

outings

Cons

more work

Fast paced and a fun workplace

My current employer (big health NGO) is a competitive employer, sourcing the best talent from around the world. It was my first job, but have since honed my MS Skills, people skills and strengthened my solution oriented approach to challenges. One my organization's values is that we work with urgency, as we understand that any second we waste, a child could loose a life. Thus, working under tight deadlines and finding easier routes to accomplish tasks is my organization's strongest suite. Employing entrepreneurial skills to rectify seemingly insurmountable problems is what makes this organization's employee good at anything he does.

Pros

Being given huge responsibilities right off the bat.

Cons

Less time for fun activities.

Interesting

* Finding submission that you submitted three months ago not approved and some of the documents expired needs you to start again. *Since i dont have a support staff dedicated to my program i must follow up progress of them to avoid late payment. * Management your supervisor and co-workers must always know where and what your doing in order for them to suppoert you in you activities, by submitting your weekly and monthly plan. * Some co-workers are suppotive and other are not and they need you to support them. * The hardest days are when the counsellors and not paid their stipends since its a coditional grands that need signatures of more tham six people. * When the set targets are met and you are able to produce hard eveidance to prove your targets.

Pros

Non

Cons

Long Hours

To stay focus on our mission by saving lives every second

I consider my work a part of my life and livelihood and aim to find joy and fulfilment in all that I do. My work has always reflected my character and personality: I love working with people, I am caring and passionate, I value honesty and integrity, transparency and loyalty. Work is a building block for bettering oneself and putting your character to the test; I aim to embrace every challenge and opportunity that comes my way. I enjoy working as part of a team and I believe that I can be of value to your team. No task is too big or too small; I aim to do all I do in life, including work, with humility, kindness and confidence. My passion in life is to love and serve people just as Christ loved and served me.

Pros

Flexibility in Hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Clinton Health Access Initiative. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,8 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance