Coca-Cola Beverages Africa

Coca-Cola Beverages Africa Employee Reviews

South Africa138 reviews

3,7Work-Life Balance

Inputs always meet results

Best parts are Rewards and Recognitions,you will always be rewarded for working hard they have world class commission structure,you work independently at your own pace the company just wants results..

Fast paced environment, not for the faint hearted but there is a strong support structure.

It's a great working environment, employees are supportive, always willing to teach and give advice. Training is offered to allow employees to grow. The canteen makes delicious tea biscuits and scones.

Pros

Receive free drinks, sanitizers, masks, towels, gifts for certain holidays.

Cons

Long hours and hard labour.

Its a fun organization to work at, the employees there are friendly and welcoming.

They make sure that they give you an exceptional work experience, you are also given an opportunity to learn more about the company and its departments.

Nice place you'll love to be

All is good, everyone is so friendly and you'll love and enjoy working with them all the times. Managers as well are so wonderful and easily approached towards all employees.

Pros

Cons

During peak

Productive work environment Stressful job

Stressful job with after hours interaction with the team, walking by foot from one shop to another. Not easy to move from one department to another despite your qualification. You will meet amazing colleagues but the environment is not condusive for working.

Pros

Daily interaction with customers, Grows your sales skills

Cons

Walking long distance as per call, Impatient seniors, No growth, you might not have time for lunch chasing deadlines Tedious job

The company needs to focus on people and not the bottom line. It relocates employees without sufficient funding and care duty.

Put people first and stop chasing profit. Attend to issues timeously. Give the employees you relocate the money they deserve. Focus on your people. HR is unprofessional

Pros

Great people

Cons

Long hours, shifts, rigid structure, management sees people as just numbers

Fast pace environment

Good company to work for with great benefits. You learn lot by doing Assist when one wants to further their studies. The management believes in sustainability.

Pros

Free drinks

Cons

Fast paced continuously changing environment and yes exciting fun company

A company that helps develops people and areas.. visit customers daily to place orders for stock, work independently as well as teams, workplace culture is nothing short of synergy - a Ferrari or Lamborghini running at full speed…Can be Tiring when extra hours of work is needed. And the perks- Money Money Money..Let’s not work for free people…

Pros

Great perks

Cons

Letting go of educated people…. HR never letting the staff know of options available immediately….

Exhausting

Every learner has their own experience but mine was not the best. I had to learn from a permanent employee that had no car so we would walk around which was exhausting. The company is cool but I expected better they don’t celebrate employees for the hard work they put in.

Pros

Working hours

Trainee

Excellent experience great people to work with. Salary was not bad for a trainee at that time. Issue was had clock in at 6 o'clock which is very early

Skillful environment

Productive. Skillful. Hardworking. Long hours. Targets are a priority. Performance. Extra mile for the customers and the company. Be able to relocate

Pros

Team building sessions

The most enjoyable day

Coca cola have community project day Wereby the whole office will participate on building, renovation and donate study or building material or equipment to the preschool, clinic or old age homeAnd I like the activities that will be played by the whole employees and staff of that particular project.

Pros

Free drinks

Cons

Normal hours

Stressful at times

The work is interesting to do, but at the specific plant where i was the management in my department was worse. I enjoyed the job but the management made me lose interest and never want to work there anymore. Instead of helping find solutions to certain problems there are those whose main mission is to despise and discourage other colleagues so they feel better about themselves and when you check their work ethics and ability to carry out tasks you find that they're far more worse than you. I liked working as a quality controller there but one is used and underpaid, even honours permanent employees earned less than in-service trainees. Specifically the Pretoria west plant. Sometimes you're asked to do things that are out of line in order to cover up their shortcomings and lack of commitment during audits. They push numbers, not quality. Another issue is that they don't retain their talent. I was an experienced trainee but they took someone who had no Quality control experience and asked me to Train them and they hired them instead of the group of experienced trainees. Horrible i tell you.

Pros

Free drinks

Cons

Long hours with little pay.

It was good fun been a driver

Working at coke it's was nice learn a lot of things I had. The best expecially when am with costomers am passionate about my work I don't mind working long hours

Pros

Coke

Cons

productive and safe place to work

productive work place, good salary. good enviriment, work hard, self motivated, good communication, ethically, good work relation, customer orietation

Cons

Productive and a fun working place.

It is a day to day thing where you perform the very same normal routine on a daily basis just to maintain your products.The main focus is through stock rotation to avoid expired stock on the shelves.

Pros

Normal like any other job.

Cons

8 hours day job.

Excellent

The work environment is super excellent...welcoming.. and always keeping a person on their feed. I worked in the sales department, I loved it very much because I got to see different characters of different people in different places.

Pros

Always learning

Cons

Lots of meetings

Fast paced stressful environment,you chasing set targets daily. Because of the Sugar Tax and the Covid-19 pandemic targets are difficult to achieve

There's a lot of changes currently because of the impact of the sugar tax and the proposed PET and Carbon emission tax.Oppositions are also threatening the market share.Everyday poses new challenges.I have learned to work under immense pressureManagement is supportive but impatient The work culture is diverse and interesting Hardest part is achieving targets during the pandemic Most enjoyable part is being part of this wonderful international brand,watching it grow in leaps and bound and interacting with people from different walks of life

Pros

Incentives

Cons

Highly demanding job in Sales

Welcome

As a new comer at the company management and staff are very kind a welcoming they make you feel at home they are easy to talk to .I felt at home over

Cons

It was fun workplace and very hard

• I've learned how to manage my work, pay attention at work and know what is my responsibilities • i must make sure that the coolers is full and clean • The hardest part of the job was receiving stock • i enjoyed packing stock in the store and make sure it is neat and in order

Pros

We get free case of coca cola month end

Cons

Submitting picturs and checking whatsapp group

Syrup attendance

Is very good place where I learn new things and add to my experience. I really enjoy working with my team because they guide each other and love supporting each other.

Pros

Free drinks

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Coca-Cola Beverages Africa. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,7 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance