Coca-Cola Beverages Africa

Coca-Cola Beverages Africa Employee Reviews

The most enjoyable day

Coca cola have community project day Wereby the whole office will participate on building, renovation and donate study or building material or equipment to the preschool, clinic or old age homeAnd I like the activities that will be played by the whole employees and staff of that particular project.

Pros

Free drinks

Cons

Normal hours

Skillful environment

Productive. Skillful. Hardworking. Long hours. Targets are a priority. Performance. Extra mile for the customers and the company. Be able to relocate

Pros

Team building sessions

Stressful at times

The work is interesting to do, but at the specific plant where i was the management in my department was worse. I enjoyed the job but the management made me lose interest and never want to work there anymore. Instead of helping find solutions to certain problems there are those whose main mission is to despise and discourage other colleagues so they feel better about themselves and when you check their work ethics and ability to carry out tasks you find that they're far more worse than you. I liked working as a quality controller there but one is used and underpaid, even honours permanent employees earned less than in-service trainees. Specifically the Pretoria west plant. Sometimes you're asked to do things that are out of line in order to cover up their shortcomings and lack of commitment during audits. They push numbers, not quality. Another issue is that they don't retain their talent. I was an experienced trainee but they took someone who had no Quality control experience and asked me to Train them and they hired them instead of the group of experienced trainees. Horrible i tell you.

Pros

Free drinks

Cons

Long hours with little pay.

It was good fun been a driver

Working at coke it's was nice learn a lot of things I had. The best expecially when am with costomers am passionate about my work I don't mind working long hours

Pros

Coke

Cons

productive and safe place to work

productive work place, good salary. good enviriment, work hard, self motivated, good communication, ethically, good work relation, customer orietation

Cons

Productive and a fun working place.

It is a day to day thing where you perform the very same normal routine on a daily basis just to maintain your products.The main focus is through stock rotation to avoid expired stock on the shelves.

Pros

Normal like any other job.

Cons

8 hours day job.

Excellent

The work environment is super excellent...welcoming.. and always keeping a person on their feed. I worked in the sales department, I loved it very much because I got to see different characters of different people in different places.

Pros

Always learning

Cons

Lots of meetings

Fast paced stressful environment,you chasing set targets daily. Because of the Sugar Tax and the Covid-19 pandemic targets are difficult to achieve

There's a lot of changes currently because of the impact of the sugar tax and the proposed PET and Carbon emission tax.Oppositions are also threatening the market share.Everyday poses new challenges.I have learned to work under immense pressureManagement is supportive but impatient The work culture is diverse and interesting Hardest part is achieving targets during the pandemic Most enjoyable part is being part of this wonderful international brand,watching it grow in leaps and bound and interacting with people from different walks of life

Pros

Incentives

Cons

Highly demanding job in Sales

Welcome

As a new comer at the company management and staff are very kind a welcoming they make you feel at home they are easy to talk to .I felt at home over

Cons

It was fun workplace and very hard

• I've learned how to manage my work, pay attention at work and know what is my responsibilities • i must make sure that the coolers is full and clean • The hardest part of the job was receiving stock • i enjoyed packing stock in the store and make sure it is neat and in order

Pros

We get free case of coca cola month end

Cons

Submitting picturs and checking whatsapp group

Syrup attendance

Is very good place where I learn new things and add to my experience. I really enjoy working with my team because they guide each other and love supporting each other.

Pros

Free drinks

Cons

Productive and good work place

Everything seems simple to me because I am a fast learner and I've been treated well,the hard part is when you have to work during the holidays and weekend sometimes but everything is fine there according to me.

Pros

Free lunch sometime

Cons

Long hours more especially during delivery

Tiring and Boring

No movitation is found, some of the days working under pressure for no reason. Nothing is productive, always do what one thing every day no challenges

Pros

Free drinks

Fun work place growth

It's a fun place to work there are many Opportunities with in the company however the agencies holds you back and therefore you don't get the salary and benefits coke staff gets you get way less than others....

Pros

Free coke

Cons

Agency

Productive and fun place

It's a good company in such that you learn a lot, but you need bear inmind you work for a cokpany with a short memory. It takes good care of their employees

Pros

Free drinks

Great company

It was great working for Coca-Cola, especially dealing with customers and getting the deals and sales that you didn't expect to get...... It was was very exciting

Pros

Exciting

Cons

None really

Good

I have worked for Coca-Cola helping them with the new account of hot beverages since I was a rep for coffee company so I was handing over my job and knowledge.

Productive and FUN

Enjoying my work Organised distribution incl. products, people, vehicles, routes & customers; optimised vehicle utilisation Controlled stock Executed customer service delivery incl. orders, products and queries Managed licensing, vehicles and pallets Managed team

Coca-Cola

Coca-Cola company is a home of everyone .I think people working from coke company ara happy because they feel at home.i wish one they can call me to come work with them .

Difficult

The management is rude and unprofessional that's bias culture and sexism within the quality department.The level of respect depends on race,sexand age

Pros

Good working experience you can learn alot

Cons

Emotionally draining.

Not to recommend to any graduate looking to start a career

They don't value fresh talent. Training is poor All you do is be a Warehouse Operator,driving forklift and ppt, picking and packing stock. If you are groomed for leadership then this is not the right place for you.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Coca-Cola Beverages Africa. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Coca-Cola Beverages Africa