Colgate-Palmolive
4,3 out of 5 stars.
Colgate-Palmolive Employee Review

4,0
11 April 2014
Workingas an assistant brand manager is not only tough but also fun and exciting.Always different work waiting for you. Building relationships with customers is a daily strife as wel as brand building.Cross functional teamwork is very important and I really enjoy working with people who are not just form different back grounds but also think differently.The Hardest part of the job is to make sure a projct is fullfilled successfully.
5,0Work/Life Balance
5,0Salary/Benefits
5,0Job Security/Advancement
4,0Management
5,0Culture
Pros
work benefits
Cons
non friendly work colleagues
3,0
6 May 2014
Same role
Marketing and Customer Development Trainee (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, GP
A typical day at Colgate included meetings, onsite or offsite with internal stakeholders such as: Finance, CS&l and Packaging and External Stakeholders such as Advertising agencies etc. I interacted with my manager through scheduled weekly status update meetings to update the senior brand Manager about my project. The co-workers are friendly and open. The most enjoyable part of my job was the product launches, seeing all the hard work come alive. The hardest will have to be managing work-life balance
Pros
Exposure to international Segments
Cons
A lot of Red Tape since its an International company
4,0
16 June 2020
Trainee (Current Employee) - Midrand, Gauteng
Great work Space with team members always willing to help. Fast Paced with Collabrative Effort throughout workplace. Analytics is the key Part of Marketing and all cross functional.
5,0
17 October 2019
Customer Order fulfillment (Former Employee) - Midrand, Gauteng
I really enjoyed working for Colgate Palmolive.They are concerned about the well being of their staff. Company environment was very good. Good heart.They are concerned about grooming their employees.
  1. A work Culture and values that will help a person grow not just in work experience but as an individual.