Colgate-Palmolive
View all Colgate-Palmolive reviews

Colgate-Palmolive

Colgate-Palmolive Employee Review

Amazing culture of caring

Truly a company that lives it’s values, maybe a little to much though. From my perspective non performance is not dealt with effectively which creates frustration on those who are absolutely amazing at their jobs.

Pros

Shares and global exposure

Cons

Corporate ladder and career succession constrained my lack of middle Mng.

Productive Workplace with Helpful Staff

Great work Space with team members always willing to help. Fast Paced with Collabrative Effort throughout workplace. Analytics is the key Part of Marketing and all cross functional.

Good Company to work for

I really enjoyed working for Colgate Palmolive.They are concerned about the well being of their staff. Company environment was very good. Good heart.They are concerned about grooming their employees.

Productive work place

IT professional with over 5 years’ experience specializing in IT desktop Support and Microsoft windows Server Environment, I can implement IT strategies at local and global level. My greatest strength is business awareness, which enables me to permanently streamline infrastructure and application. My personal attributes are Professional communicator, Strong problem solving, skills Above average, attention to detail, Solid investigation/research abilities; strongly team-oriented, Self-motivated, enthusiastic, and innovative with a positive attitude

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Colgate-Palmolive. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3

1,3 K

• Colgate-Palmolive
  • Amazing culture of caring
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?