Colgate-Palmolive logo
View all Colgate-Palmolive reviews

Colgate-Palmolive

Colgate-Palmolive Employee Review

Best Company to work for

Colgate is a very Big Company, a company anyone will wish to work for. it is taking good care of the staff nad has work life balance. work load is not heavy except for month ends.

Pros

Flexible working hours

5,0Work/Life Balance
5,0Salary/Benefits
5,0Job Security/Advancement
5,0Management
5,0Culture

Productive Workplace with Helpful Staff

Great work Space with team members always willing to help. Fast Paced with Collabrative Effort throughout workplace. Analytics is the key Part of Marketing and all cross functional.

Good Company to work for

I really enjoyed working for Colgate Palmolive.They are concerned about the well being of their staff. Company environment was very good. Good heart.They are concerned about grooming their employees.

Productive work place

IT professional with over 5 years’ experience specializing in IT desktop Support and Microsoft windows Server Environment, I can implement IT strategies at local and global level. My greatest strength is business awareness, which enables me to permanently streamline infrastructure and application. My personal attributes are Professional communicator, Strong problem solving, skills Above average, attention to detail, Solid investigation/research abilities; strongly team-oriented, Self-motivated, enthusiastic, and innovative with a positive attitude
  • Colgate-Palmolive