Colgate-Palmolive
Colgate-Palmolive Employee Review

Good Company to work for

17 October 2019
I really enjoyed working for Colgate Palmolive.They are concerned about the well being of their staff. Company
environment was very good. Good heart.They are concerned about grooming their employees.
4,0
16 June 2020
Trainee (Current Employee) - Midrand, Gauteng
Great work Space with team members always willing to help. Fast Paced with Collabrative Effort throughout workplace. Analytics is the key Part of Marketing and all cross functional.
12 August 2019
IT Support Technician (Current Employee) - Midrand, Gauteng
IT professional with over 5 years’ experience specializing in IT desktop Support and Microsoft windows Server Environment, I can implement IT strategies at local and global level. My greatest strength is business awareness, which enables me to permanently streamline infrastructure and application. My personal attributes are Professional communicator, Strong problem solving, skills Above average, attention to detail, Solid investigation/research abilities; strongly team-oriented, Self-motivated, enthusiastic, and innovative with a positive attitude
4,0
15 December 2018
Same location
Head of demand and inventory for 43 markets (Current Employee) - Midrand, Gauteng
Truly a company that lives it’s values, maybe a little to much though. From my perspective non performance is not dealt with effectively which creates frustration on those who are absolutely amazing at their jobs.
Pros
Shares and global exposure
Cons
Corporate ladder and career succession constrained my lack of middle Mng.