Colgate-Palmolive
Colgate-Palmolive Employee Review

Good working relationships

4,0
27 August 2013
A productive and well achieved objectves. Accquring skills that would make me prosper in my career To have good working relationship with my manager. Management should consist of people who have intention of grooming and growing employees with reasonable trainings Team work is excellent and one should be provided with an opportunity of growing on his/her own. Hardest part of the job would be when there is no good working relationships with colleagues and managers Having been able to achieve more objectives that the ones set out to.
4,0Work/Life Balance
4,0
29 October 2015
Same role
Dental Hygienist (Current Employee) - Verulam, ZN
My day starts with confirming appointments with schools I'll be visiting, then take my Dental Mobile unit to see the learners, by the time I leave they are smiling after having received their new Toothbrush.
Pros
Hours are convenient
Cons
job security
3,0
1 September 2017
Same location
Trainee Operator Technician (Former Employee) - Boksburg, Gauteng
Electrical and Mechanical (repair & maintenance). Operate relevant equipment within recommended parameters to produce the specified product. Complete Non-conformance reports and participate in associated remedial and corrective actions. Operate all production equipment and associated plant in a safe and efficient manner. Perform autonomous maintenance activities as per TPM requirements and any preventative maintenance tasks as scheduled. Maintain proper standards of housekeeping. Perform all assigned duties in accordance with safety procedures and policy.
Pros
cheap lunch
Cons
difficult working hours
5,0
8 February 2016
Same location
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee) - Boksburg, Gauteng
It was a very nice and productive environment to work in,so much to learn.Management style encourages grow. Deadline is primalry goal when it comes to AP,all invoices had to be processed on time to avoid late payment,to much invoices to process in a day.
Pros
Cons
Long distance for me
  1. Good working relationships