Colgate-Palmolive
4,3 out of 5 stars.
Colgate-Palmolive Employee Review

Great Company

29 October 2015
My day starts with confirming appointments with schools I'll be visiting, then take my Dental Mobile unit to see the learners, by the time I leave they are smiling after having received their new Toothbrush.
5,0Work/Life Balance
5,0Salary/Benefits
1,0Job Security/Advancement
3,0Management
1,0Culture
Pros
Hours are convenient
Cons
job security
27 August 2013
Same role
Oral Health Coordinator (Current Employee) - Boksburg, GP
A productive and well achieved objectves. Accquring skills that would make me prosper in my career To have good working relationship with my manager. Management should consist of people who have intention of grooming and growing employees with reasonable trainings Team work is excellent and one should be provided with an opportunity of growing on his/her own. Hardest part of the job would be when there is no good working relationships with colleagues and managers Having been able to achieve more objectives that the ones set out to.
16 June 2020
Trainee (Current Employee) - Midrand, Gauteng
Great work Space with team members always willing to help. Fast Paced with Collabrative Effort throughout workplace. Analytics is the key Part of Marketing and all cross functional.
5,0
17 October 2019
Customer Order fulfillment (Former Employee) - Midrand, Gauteng
I really enjoyed working for Colgate Palmolive.They are concerned about the well being of their staff. Company environment was very good. Good heart.They are concerned about grooming their employees.