Colgate-Palmolive
Colgate-Palmolive Employee Review

Lead Operator

4,0
6 November 2018
As Lead Operator at Colgate-Palmolive, I was the individual who opened the main switchboard for business at the Park Avenue headquarters in NYC everyday, from Monday through Friday, promptly at 8:15a.m. In addition the answering the main switchboard and dealing with a myriad of inquiries from customers, stakeholders and fellow Colgate colleagues both internally and all over the world, I had the pleasure of being the leader of an amazing team of Operators, and a Receptionist. I was responsible for the day to day management of the team, scheduling vacation time, keeping accurate records of sick days, etc. The management at Colgate-Palmolive was, in my personal experience, one of the best in the business. Everyone was very personable and helpful, and there was a true feeling of belonging to a team. I'm glad to have been a member of the Colgate family, and learned a great deal from my manager during my five years of employment.
5,0Work/Life Balance
4,0Salary/Benefits
4,0Job Security/Advancement
5,0Management
4,0Culture
4,0
16 June 2020
Trainee (Current Employee) - Midrand, Gauteng
Great work Space with team members always willing to help. Fast Paced with Collabrative Effort throughout workplace. Analytics is the key Part of Marketing and all cross functional.
5,0
17 October 2019
Customer Order fulfillment (Former Employee) - Midrand, Gauteng
I really enjoyed working for Colgate Palmolive.They are concerned about the well being of their staff. Company environment was very good. Good heart.They are concerned about grooming their employees.
5,0
21 August 2019
Accounts Payable Coordinator (Former Employee) - Accounts payable coordinator
Colgate is a very Big Company, a company anyone will wish to work for. it is taking good care of the staff nad has work life balance. work load is not heavy except for month ends.
Pros
Flexible working hours