Colgate-Palmolive
Colgate-Palmolive Employee Review

Meaningful and Highly Respected Workplace

20 August 2020
Very generous salaries for Quality. Well respected among the community - a place where you can truly help to make the world a better place. Charitable contributions, public health missions, great research opportunities, GRAD SCHOOL TUITION ASSISTANCE!!! They also offer scholarships to your children. Work is meaningful and helps me to sleep better at night. Company store offers deep discounts on Colgate-Palmolive products. A neat thing about Colgate Tennessee is we all wear the same uniforms from the very top to the newest employee in production - everyone is treated with respect and equal. Honestly I can’t express how glad I am to work at Colgate.
5,0
Pros
Great insurance, highly competitive pay for hired hourly and salaried employees, company store is great and offers HUGE savings, making a difference in the world, public health, and being a truly valued employee.
Cons
As a salaried employee in the lab I often stay longer than 8 hours, but it is difficult to find qualified biologist and chemist so we do what we must, but we are all happy to be where we are.
4,0
16 June 2020
Trainee (Current Employee) - Midrand, Gauteng
Great work Space with team members always willing to help. Fast Paced with Collabrative Effort throughout workplace. Analytics is the key Part of Marketing and all cross functional.
17 October 2019
Customer Order fulfillment (Former Employee) - Midrand, Gauteng
I really enjoyed working for Colgate Palmolive.They are concerned about the well being of their staff. Company environment was very good. Good heart.They are concerned about grooming their employees.
21 August 2019
Accounts Payable Coordinator (Former Employee) - Accounts payable coordinator
Colgate is a very Big Company, a company anyone will wish to work for. it is taking good care of the staff nad has work life balance. work load is not heavy except for month ends.
Pros
Flexible working hours