Colgate-Palmolive
Colgate-Palmolive Employee Review

Productive and Challenging Work Environment

4,0
15 October 2014
There are new challenges at work every day (which I enjoy) due to the division I work for. I am constantly learning about the East West Africa regions. We work together extremely well as a team. The hardest part of my job is managing the challenges that I face on a daily basis but this is also my most enjoyable part.
5,0Work/Life Balance
3,0Salary/Benefits
5,0Job Security/Advancement
2,0Management
3,0Culture
3,0
1 September 2017
Trainee Operator Technician (Former Employee) - Boksburg, Gauteng
Electrical and Mechanical (repair & maintenance). Operate relevant equipment within recommended parameters to produce the specified product. Complete Non-conformance reports and participate in associated remedial and corrective actions. Operate all production equipment and associated plant in a safe and efficient manner. Perform autonomous maintenance activities as per TPM requirements and any preventative maintenance tasks as scheduled. Maintain proper standards of housekeeping. Perform all assigned duties in accordance with safety procedures and policy.
Pros
cheap lunch
Cons
difficult working hours
5,0
8 February 2016
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee) - Boksburg, Gauteng
It was a very nice and productive environment to work in,so much to learn.Management style encourages grow. Deadline is primalry goal when it comes to AP,all invoices had to be processed on time to avoid late payment,to much invoices to process in a day.
Pros
Cons
Long distance for me
4,0
14 December 2015
Accounts PayableSupervisor (Former Employee) - Boksburg, GP
CPSA is a very good family orientated company. The culture is very relaxed. Start your day knowing your responsibilities, No one is micro managed. Management have an open door policy. everyone is important no matter what your job
Pros
subsidised canteen, flexi hours good benefits
Cons
long hours as per normal at month end, year end
  1. Productive and Challenging Work Environment