Colgate-Palmolive
Colgate-Palmolive Employee Review

productive friendly workplace

4,0
14 December 2015
CPSA is a very good family orientated company. The culture is very relaxed. Start your day knowing your responsibilities, No one is micro managed. Management have an open door policy. everyone is important no matter what your job
3,0Work/Life Balance
4,0Salary/Benefits
3,0Job Security/Advancement
4,0Management
4,0Culture
Pros
subsidised canteen, flexi hours good benefits
Cons
long hours as per normal at month end, year end
3,0
1 September 2017
Trainee Operator Technician (Former Employee) - Boksburg, Gauteng
Electrical and Mechanical (repair & maintenance). Operate relevant equipment within recommended parameters to produce the specified product. Complete Non-conformance reports and participate in associated remedial and corrective actions. Operate all production equipment and associated plant in a safe and efficient manner. Perform autonomous maintenance activities as per TPM requirements and any preventative maintenance tasks as scheduled. Maintain proper standards of housekeeping. Perform all assigned duties in accordance with safety procedures and policy.
Pros
cheap lunch
Cons
difficult working hours
5,0
8 February 2016
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee) - Boksburg, Gauteng
It was a very nice and productive environment to work in,so much to learn.Management style encourages grow. Deadline is primalry goal when it comes to AP,all invoices had to be processed on time to avoid late payment,to much invoices to process in a day.
Pros
Cons
Long distance for me
5,0
10 November 2014
Fitter (Former Employee) - Boksburg, GP
One day as I was about to go to lunch. One operator blocked the vacuum line, I then had to council lunch and attend to his problem because the batch would be wasted . Then I got my tools, applied safety measures and began unblocking the the line.I reassembled the line and opened vacuum. Then I learned that before the operator could open vacuum, he should make sure he has added flour in the batch. The hardest part of my job was overhauling the pumps. The parts were very heavy to carry. Training people that came from trainrite for their practicals was one thing I enjoyed very much.
Pros
We would get a free lunch if we got our batches on target.
Cons
If the demand was high we were asked to work on weekends
  1. productive friendly workplace