Colgate-Palmolive
4,3 out of 5 stars.

Colgate-Palmolive Employee Reviews for Sales and Marketing Manager

You will run the wheels off your car with any merchandising job. I never heard from my manager so I never knew if I was doing things correctly. It’s a great job if you love driving and making your own schedule. There are no real benefits like healthcare. 90% of the jobs are part time.
Pros
Make own schedule
Cons
Put 30000 miles or more on your car low pay. Paid mileage is a joke can’t even buy tires with it.
we are promoting the brand and the product in every schools and hospital .working in the pretigious company is amazing , benefits is good, salary is good and people also are very supportive.sometimes you encountered trials of hardest point of your job but difinitely its a normal thing in everyday, because being a worker in the biggest company is flexible and also capable to do all the things requitred.
Pros
full
Cons
long
Results-proven Technical & Sales person with 3 years of experience in Technical Support/Sales/Marketing and leadership positions well versed with Market of Pakistan. Coordinated accounts for several national/private corporations. Able to build relationship with high-level personnel and close large sales in heavily competitive environments