Colgate-Palmolive

Colgate-Palmolive Employee Reviews in Piscataway, NJ

Work-life balanceWork-life balance at Colgate-Palmolive is a very nice company.Job security and advancementIn terms of job security at Colgate-Palmolive, well I got laid off was one of 85 people.
Work place provide opportunity to learn new skills. I developed new skills on management, project planning, presentation and connecting technology with bussiness
A typical day at work was stressful. I learned a lot from my interactions with the Consultants than from my upper Regulatory Management. The workplace culture changed over the years. Team work is virtually nonexistent. Everyone is looking out for themselves.
Great Place to work.Good Work Work culture.helpful managers. Can have a good work life balance.Managers are transparent.Overall a good place to work.But growth is as not as much.
I came in as a intern and the experience was just okay. There isnt much help they give you to explore the company. I was not even told of the shuttle service they ran between the train station and the work campus.
I liked working here. Great benefits and hours.Management is goid with employees. Willing to cross train. ............................................
Built many good relationships working there. Inclusive culture. Enjoyed working directly with and getting to know employees globally. Got to work on special projects outside of my direct department.
As an intern I really loved the management and they really trusted me with projects. They had great leadership and great communication. Some perks were inexpensive soap, toothbrushes etc.
Very primitive and inbred company. Management not willing to use new ideas or improve. They keep following old practices and keep moving people around without much qualifications or knowledge of current standards of quality and compliance.
The best part working with Colgate is that it manages work and personal life well. The company has a flexible work arrangements which allows work from home for upto 2 days. The gym facility onsite and other workout programs help employees to live healthy and better life.
Mentors are very helpful and knowledgable. Culture is laid back and progressive. There is flexibility for interns, great work-life balance, lots to learn.
Colgate has changed significantly over the past few years and it hasn't been good. The management style and leadership I once had is no longer visible. I've had poor managers for the past five years that have failed to be advocates for my career, mentors in any sense of the way, and have actually made me very upset to be an employee at the company. The culture is not what it once was and I hope something changes soon.
Pros
Benefits, salary, work flexibilty
Cons
Poor management, changing culture
The environment was very welcoming I love working here. I leant a lot. The workers are friendly and offer to help you if you first start working there. Very goo place to learn and work.
Great Place to work!!!.......................distance was a problem...sometime too many employee perks can interfere with deadlines...would go back if I had the opportunity
Pros
friendly environment
Cons
travel distance
I worked here in 2003-2004 for an internship that I needed to graduate. Relaxed atmosphere and everyone was very friendly. I would definitely go back for a permanent position
Pros
Great People
Cons
Traffic
It is a very friendly and collaborative experience working there. You get to meet brilliant workers and participate in innovative research. It is a perfect job for any interns seeking a work.
people can speak to you however they want in management and above. It’s all legal so don’t bother with the HR ethics route. Mean girl from Highschool is acceptable. You are an at will employee so race , age, sex, religion has to be part of the harassment. Bullying is totally ok !!!
Pros
The new day care looks nice
Cons
Bullying acceptable, Mean girl management still there, Good luck, termination for going to HR
I worked a contract position at Colgate Palmolive as a contractor in the Analytical group. The work was really hands on and highly customer based. It really bought this introvert out of her comfort zone to interact with customers on a daily basis.
Definitely a great work environment. Most of the people are friendly. Wished I returned to work another summer, but I needed to take classes for school.
Dynamic, Global IT Environment, direct contribution to global strategic goals. Multicultural and multi country experience. Plenty of new technology to learn from
Positions had clear requirements, and you knew how long you would be t work. There were summer Fridays - everyone left at 12:00 on Fridays so each weekend was like a 3 day weekend between memorial day and labor day.