Colgate-Palmolive

Boksburg, Gauteng9 reviews

4,1Work-Life Balance

Found 9 reviews matching the searchSee all 2 568 reviews

Self motivation needed

This is a very relaxed environment so self motivation is highly recommended. The hr manager needs to be taught about professionalism when addressing issues especially involving employees.

Pros

Performance vouchers

Junior

Electrical and Mechanical (repair & maintenance). Operate relevant equipment within recommended parameters to produce the specified product. Complete Non-conformance reports and participate in associated remedial and corrective actions. Operate all production equipment and associated plant in a safe and efficient manner. Perform autonomous maintenance activities as per TPM requirements and any preventative maintenance tasks as scheduled. Maintain proper standards of housekeeping. Perform all assigned duties in accordance with safety procedures and policy.

Pros

cheap lunch

Cons

difficult working hours

Productive and fun

It was a very nice and productive environment to work in,so much to learn.Management style encourages grow. Deadline is primalry goal when it comes to AP,all invoices had to be processed on time to avoid late payment,to much invoices to process in a day.

Pros

Cons

Long distance for me

productive friendly workplace

CPSA is a very good family orientated company. The culture is very relaxed. Start your day knowing your responsibilities, No one is micro managed. Management have an open door policy. everyone is important no matter what your job

Pros

subsidised canteen, flexi hours good benefits

Cons

long hours as per normal at month end, year end

It was hard work and fun at the same time.

One day as I was about to go to lunch. One operator blocked the vacuum line, I then had to council lunch and attend to his problem because the batch would be wasted . Then I got my tools, applied safety measures and began unblocking the the line.I reassembled the line and opened vacuum. Then I learned that before the operator could open vacuum, he should make sure he has added flour in the batch. The hardest part of my job was overhauling the pumps. The parts were very heavy to carry. Training people that came from trainrite for their practicals was one thing I enjoyed very much.

Pros

We would get a free lunch if we got our batches on target.

Cons

If the demand was high we were asked to work on weekends

Productive and Challenging Work Environment

There are new challenges at work every day (which I enjoy) due to the division I work for. I am constantly learning about the East West Africa regions. We work together extremely well as a team. The hardest part of my job is managing the challenges that I face on a daily basis but this is also my most enjoyable part.

Caring for nation

Friendly environment, caring for workers, kids, community and building nation especially fight unite against HIV stigma

Pros

Incentives

Cons

Overtime month end

Team work - Common goals.

Colgate-Palmolive is a nice place to work at. Colgate has the best Team work from my previous companies I work for. At Colgate if you dont know something you ask you will get help from someone who knows, so that makes Colgate a nice place to work at. But for me to further my experience, I need to go in different compies to extend my knowledge.

Good working relationships

A productive and well achieved objectves. Accquring skills that would make me prosper in my career To have good working relationship with my manager. Management should consist of people who have intention of grooming and growing employees with reasonable trainings Team work is excellent and one should be provided with an opportunity of growing on his/her own. Hardest part of the job would be when there is no good working relationships with colleagues and managers Having been able to achieve more objectives that the ones set out to.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Colgate-Palmolive. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Based on 2 568 reviews