Colgate-Palmolive

Midrand, Gauteng6 reviews

4,1Work-Life Balance

Found 6 reviews matching the searchSee all 2 568 reviews

Productive Workplace with Helpful Staff

Great work Space with team members always willing to help. Fast Paced with Collabrative Effort throughout workplace. Analytics is the key Part of Marketing and all cross functional.

Good Company to work for

I really enjoyed working for Colgate Palmolive.They are concerned about the well being of their staff. Company environment was very good. Good heart.They are concerned about grooming their employees.

Productive work place

IT professional with over 5 years’ experience specializing in IT desktop Support and Microsoft windows Server Environment, I can implement IT strategies at local and global level. My greatest strength is business awareness, which enables me to permanently streamline infrastructure and application. My personal attributes are Professional communicator, Strong problem solving, skills Above average, attention to detail, Solid investigation/research abilities; strongly team-oriented, Self-motivated, enthusiastic, and innovative with a positive attitude

Amazing culture of caring

Truly a company that lives it’s values, maybe a little to much though. From my perspective non performance is not dealt with effectively which creates frustration on those who are absolutely amazing at their jobs.

Pros

Shares and global exposure

Cons

Corporate ladder and career succession constrained my lack of middle Mng.

Challenging and Fun to work at

Colgate-Palmolive is a great place to work. There are nice people to work with who assist you best they can. Colgate has a good reward plan. The company also offers low prices on their products. Their staff sales idea is excellent.,

Pros

Staff Sales

Learning Environment

Quick learning environment and friendly people. Low pay and lack of transparency in advancement and what it takes to advance. High expectations and no clear job role.

Pros

Shower in the building

Cons

Long Hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Colgate-Palmolive. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Based on 2 568 reviews