Colgate-Palmolive Employee Reviews for Accounts Payable SupervisorReview this company
Accounts Payable Supervisor1 review
South Africa1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 2 366 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
CPSA is a very good family orientated company. The culture is very relaxed. Start your day knowing your responsibilities, No one is micro managed. Management have an open door policy. everyone is important no matter what your job
subsidised canteen, flexi hours good benefits
long hours as per normal at month end, year end
Was this review helpful?
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Colgate-Palmolive?
See more Colgate-Palmolive reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Colgate-Palmolive. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 2 366 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Colgate-Palmolive
- What should you wear to an interview at Colgate-Palmolive?8 people answered
- What are the working hours at Colgate-Palmolive?3 people answered
- What are the tips for doing well in an interview?3 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Colgate-Palmolive?2 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Colgate-Palmolive?One person answered
- What are the perks offered by Colgate-Palmolive?One person answered
- How old do you have to be to work part time?
- How much does an HR Graduate get at colgate palmolive