Colgate-Palmolive

Colgate-Palmolive Employee Reviews for Chemist

Very generous salaries for Quality. Well respected among the community - a place where you can truly help to make the world a better place. Charitable contributions, public health missions, great research opportunities, GRAD SCHOOL TUITION ASSISTANCE!!! They also offer scholarships to your children. Work is meaningful and helps me to sleep better at night. Company store offers deep discounts on Colgate-Palmolive products. A neat thing about Colgate Tennessee is we all wear the same uniforms from the very top to the newest employee in production - everyone is treated with respect and equal. Honestly I can’t express how glad I am to work at Colgate.
Pros
Great insurance, highly competitive pay for hired hourly and salaried employees, company store is great and offers HUGE savings, making a difference in the world, public health, and being a truly valued employee.
Cons
As a salaried employee in the lab I often stay longer than 8 hours, but it is difficult to find qualified biologist and chemist so we do what we must, but we are all happy to be where we are.
Worked as a chemist in Colgate-Palmolive. Assisted the facility and lab manager in setting up the new facility at Morristown. Performed sample analysis to ensure the samples are in accordance with FDA standards. Collected Microbiological samples for raw materials. Assisted lab manager in creating new SOP’s
I am working at Colgate Palmolive as an ETP Lab Analyst. My co workers support & inspire me to get more perfect.My hardest part of the my job is that I learned So many things of operation related. the enjoyable part of my job is that my colleagues taught me mechanical related work.
Pros
Five day working
Cons
Does not give promotion
Iam Believe in Hard work, Colgate Palmolive i learn very much
Pros
lunch + dinner
Cons
08 hrs
it was a new settled Chemical production company and there management was inexperienced and most of their stop were youngsters.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
long shift duty
more than two prority came as same time. multy tasking no complain best people to work with before you finish too many waiting for you no body bother you while you are workig
Pros
free lunch cupon
Cons
good health care covrage
cGMP, Lab Methodology, instrument (GC, NMR, HPLC, etc.) knowledge, and much more.