Colgate-Palmolive

Colgate-Palmolive Employee Reviews for Fitter

Fitter4 reviews
South Africa4 reviews
5,0
Everyday is a challenge, you pick up different types problem but minor and sometimes can be very tricky to solve, you have to use your own skills to fault find and solve. I have learnt of timing positions and how to set them. Experience was past on to co-workers.When everything comes together first time.
Pros
Free lunches, gift hampers, family day, production incentives.
Cons
Minimal overtime.
5,0
One day as I was about to go to lunch. One operator blocked the vacuum line, I then had to council lunch and attend to his problem because the batch would be wasted . Then I got my tools, applied safety measures and began unblocking the the line.I reassembled the line and opened vacuum. Then I learned that before the operator could open vacuum, he should make sure he has added flour in the batch. The hardest part of my job was overhauling the pumps. The parts were very heavy to carry. Training people that came from trainrite for their practicals was one thing I enjoyed very much.
Pros
We would get a free lunch if we got our batches on target.
Cons
If the demand was high we were asked to work on weekends
3,0
Colgate-Palmolive is a nice place to work at.
Colgate has the best Team work from my previous companies I work for.

At Colgate if you dont know something you ask you will get help from someone who knows, so that makes Colgate a nice place to work at.

But for me to further my experience, I need to go in different compies to extend my knowledge.
3,0
time management,iv learnt to work individually under pressure and as a team,skills and competency is required on a managerial post,my co-workers are very much co-operative and knows how to perfom under a lot of pressure and meet daily target.been able to deliver the best quality and highest AU's at the end of the day is the hardest part of the job.knowing that i am supplying my co-department with the best quality of production,and solving a problem with no waste of time management
Pros
team building