Colgate-Palmolive
4,3 out of 5 stars.

Colgate-Palmolive Employee Reviews for Intern

I was an intern at Colgate and I was ecstatic to work at such a big name company. They lived up to their status in their work culture - encouraged to think outside the box, participate in social causes, travel paid for, great parking, great cafe
Pros
Great pay, traveling paid for, large area, encouraged to think outside the box, great internship
Cons
None really
If you don’t mind working a desk job then this is a great job for you! On the job training, very inclusive, and family friendly. Very quiet and food outlets everywhere.
A typical work day at colgate consists of a lot of learning and positive exposure, with well qualified people of every field around you. Colgate provides a very dynamic leaning environment but a very slow growth rate
Good work-life balance with advanced tools and techniques implementations. HR policies are good and professionalism is followed . Great Learning for freshers with good training by experts.
I loved the culture of the company, its purpose, and the people I work with. The internship program is very well designed and managed, and interns are treated well and respected.
The company provides its employees a platform to develop ideas and create innovative methods to improve the working environment within the company. The overall experience was an amazing learning curve in my Career.
Good company culture, with respect among co-workers. Good salary, competitive in the marketplace. good work environment. good relation between company markets
A few people need to be kept in place so that they do not abuse authority and actually provide interns with a chance to learn. An amazing marketing team which does a splendid job which helped me pick my career.
Pros
Handsome stipend
Cons
No transport
In a typical day at work, I make the presentation of the productivity of the production plant. Then I go to the production line and check if everything is going in the correct way.always looking to improve any process of the production line, verify that all the variables of the process are working well and the most important thing that the quality of the product satisfy all the standar requirements.Later I check my list of projects and organize all the tasks that I have to do to complete each project.
Pros
free snacks
Cons
short breaks
I worked as a paid-intern in the Contributions Department where I reviewed proposals from non-profit organizations in inner-cities, managed bills, and planned events. It was so interesting to see how the non-profit organizations thrived off of the companies that supported them and were really making a big difference in those communities. The people were great and extremely supportive and friendly.
Management is in constant communication with employees. Objectives, expectations, and projects are clearly defined and constantly tracked to ensure employees are invested in progress.
Pros
Good work environment. Supportive colleagues.
an amazing company to work with! the culture work ethics and diversity are the best here! learned a lot about the procurement functions in the company
Pros
company store
Cons
need to be mobile
I shared an office with two other interns. We all worked on projects together and helped each other out with the work load. My boss gave me assignments that would take a couple of days to do. I was always busy. Boss was kind and understanding. Most enjoyable part of the job was getting to experience work in a professional setting.
Pros
Discounts at company store
Cons
No cons.
This internship in particular gave me a good experience of the corporate world.