Colgate-Palmolive

Colgate-Palmolive Employee Reviews for Line Lead

Work days could be long and frustrating or smooth as silk. Direct Management was more a person relaying information of many kinds as well as our first line of communication concerning production matters. Also a trainer / leader but never looking over your back dictating orders. Never ending opportunities for learning. Computers many with their own purpose and functions, mechanical, electrical, communications, SAFETY, operation of automatic machinery including what made each and every part function. A very diverse work force. Being a team making our own decisions toward our production goals was good. However when machines aren't running properly spending sometimes hours figuring out why was difficult. But never give up and all team members could have input.
Pros
Great salary and benefits lots of perks i.e.picnics, holiday parties, small rewards
Cons
shifts were 12 hours including night and day shift schedules
it's very cool seeing the items get packaged and learning Through 1st hand experience., but the pay is mediocre, and the work environment is unstable in Multiple aspects.