Colgate-Palmolive
4,3 out of 5 stars.

Colgate-Palmolive Employee Reviews for Warehouse Lead

Very traditional culture but great place to work. Few reorgs over the past few years but overall stable company. Good benefits and culture. Great brands.
The company is excellent for young professionals to start out. Many chances are given to develop and gain experience. The pay and benefits are also excellent for someone starting out. Culture and management are extremely political and moving up in the company requires skillful network building.
Pros
Good Pay, Excellent Benefits.
Cons
Poor work life balance, very political
It was a learning experience working in Colgate-Palmolive Ind Ltd From the day I started working there until the day I left, it was awesome experience. Almost every week we use to give and take training at different level and topics ...
There was a great culture at the Labrador plant. Teamwork was very important and issues were solved as a group with everyone taking ownership on continuous improvement.
Work culture and people are very nice and cooperative. I can easily maintain work with my life balance. I love to handle instrument like HPLC, GV,NMR etc.
Colgate is very serious about there product no compromise in quality deviations. Also take care of employees in safety aspects. that's why Colgate is most trusted brand in world and in EHS.
Pros
Good facility
Cons
Job steganncy
Great company with corporate benefits and compensation comparable for the industry. Excellent employer for long-term employment.