Colgate-Palmolive
4,3 out of 5 stars.

Colgate-Palmolive Job Security & Advancement reviews

Colgate is a very Big Company, a company anyone will wish to work for. it is taking good care of the staff nad has work life balance. work load is not heavy except for month ends.
Pros
Flexible working hours
Truly a company that lives it’s values, maybe a little to much though. From my perspective non performance is not dealt with effectively which creates frustration on those who are absolutely amazing at their jobs.
Pros
Shares and global exposure
Cons
Corporate ladder and career succession constrained my lack of middle Mng.
Youngs teams that are energetic and very knowledgeable, its a great place to work as a graduate looking to start out their career. Management is supportive and guide new entrants within the workplace. the office culture is very collaborative and supportive towards end goals .
Pros
Product activations
A typical day started with reviewing first the urgent issues with all internal stake holders as well as any urgent external customer requirements. Attend Sales and Operations Planning meetings with Senior Management and also review internally within the department any issues related to procurement and supplier management. Managing a full blown SAP implementation as a Manufacturing Lead for 3 sites and also be responsible for the Planning and Procurement functions of the CP Plant at Dammam was a huge challenge that lasted for two long years.
Pros
Challenging and at the same time engrossing work, very friendly and accessible colleagues and senior management, great food in Canteen, enjoyable after office ping pong matches
Cons
Pay scale differences between local and international hires, No career plan for local hires.
Cogate a good company but with little prospects and Midland too far to travel. Loved the people I worked with and loved the job I did. It was sad to be retrenched
Great company to work for take on lots of graduates. Behind slightly on digital adaption but PAN Africa experience available. Core Project and Brand Management skills
Pros
Work Life Balance
Cons
Slow Career Progression
Its a fun place to work. Very challenging in a good way. There are plenty opportunities to grow and to travel abroad. If one is focus and know what they want to become they have the opportunity to be that in this company
Pros
Career development. Opportunity to go work abroad
Cons
Long hours, it comes with the territory
People-focused culture and environment Learning and development is important part of culture Professionalism and integrity is important part of the culture
Quick learning environment and friendly people. Low pay and lack of transparency in advancement and what it takes to advance. High expectations and no clear job role.
Pros
Shower in the building
Cons
Long Hours
My day starts with confirming appointments with schools I'll be visiting, then take my Dental Mobile unit to see the learners, by the time I leave they are smiling after having received their new Toothbrush.
Pros
Hours are convenient
Cons
job security
Colgate-Palmolive is a nice place to work at. Colgate has the best Team work from my previous companies I work for. At Colgate if you dont know something you ask you will get help from someone who knows, so that makes Colgate a nice place to work at. But for me to further my experience, I need to go in different compies to extend my knowledge.
A productive and well achieved objectves. Accquring skills that would make me prosper in my career To have good working relationship with my manager. Management should consist of people who have intention of grooming and growing employees with reasonable trainings Team work is excellent and one should be provided with an opportunity of growing on his/her own. Hardest part of the job would be when there is no good working relationships with colleagues and managers Having been able to achieve more objectives that the ones set out to.