Communicate Recruitment
2,1 out of 5 stars.

Communicate Recruitment Employee Reviews

South Africa7 reviews

2,2Pay & Benefits

Toxic work environment. Unrealistic targets, micro management too obsessed with chasing numbers and unrealistic stats. Low work morale.

Commission structure is relatively low.No work and personal life balance. Too many distracting meetings, in fighting over clients and candidates theft. Managers can only assist those who are doing well.

Pros

Market related salary

Cons

Unrealistic stats expectations. Stats matter more to management than reaching target.

Fast paced ,fun and collaborative

A management team that is passionate about making you excel .rhey not afraid to get their hands dirty and get on a call with you. Working environment is fast paced yet fun .

Stay away from these guys.

All started out well enough but as the process gets closer to closing the tables start to be very unbalanced against the applicant and more in favor of the employers needs and requirements. This results in a bad fit between the applicant and the role they are applying for even though Communicate Recruitement were fully aware of the needs and requirements of the applicant at the beginning of the process. Bottom line... they should call themselves Unable to Communicate... period.

Pros

Cons

Unprofessional, insensitive to client requirements and needs, did not match employer / employee role in a fair and balanced manner.

Micro Manage - Unrealistic

Targets were exceptionally high. Commission structure is terrible in comparison. They say that they have the best comm structure but after looking elsewhere, they really don't. If you have a good month, this is not taken into consideration going forward, you have to literally start from scratch every month. They chase numbers and you have to achieve certain stats every month, so even if your target is on track, if your stats are low, they will question it. Very volatile environment.

Pros

It is part of a bigger organisation

Cons

Unrealistic targets

When I started work I enjoyed each en every minute I spend In the company , then came the changes people were retrenched each and every year

Changes in the company Pros: training is gud as you become more mechanical minded Workforce is frindly Cons: management not certified of your effort

Worst work experience

When I started at Communicate, I felt very left out and not as part of the team. The team was predominantly white and Afrikaans speaking and always made it known that was the best form of communication. The team leader was terrible, could not handle any pressures, always looking for advise from higher management. I worked there for 6 months, and my finger print access was never made, like I said never felt part of the team.

Pros

Cons

Rasicm

Extremely fast working environment - Micro manage staff

Extremely fast paced working environment. Market related salary. Excellent training is provided. KPA's are unrealistic. Managers like to micro manage all their staff, every single stat is analysed. Extremely high staff turnover due to unsatisfying working conditions. You can start work early and leave early - but this rarely happens as it becomes impossible to reach certain stats in your set hours.

Pros

Cons

KPI's are unrealistic. Managers like to micro manage all their staff, every single stat is analysed. Extremely high staff turnover due to unsatisfying working conditions.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Communicate Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2,2 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
2,2 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
2,3 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
1,7 out of 5 stars for Management
1,7 out of 5 stars for Culture
  • Communicate Recruitment
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?