Community Media Trust

Clear
3,4Work-Life Balance
2,9Pay & Benefits

Relaxed environment

The job security is a major factor but overall a good company to work for. Management is mostly relatable and very easy going- As long as you can balance work and play, you should fit right in.

Competitive and pressured environment.

No room for growth, kept having conflict amongst us mentors when recruiting for schools. Non supportive environment, one small mistake you’re fired or sign a warning.

It is good to change people lives, and solve their problems

I have experiance of working with community and solve their problems by referring them to right departmentOur management team are good and not taking sides I learned a lot from them, the worse part

Pros

Sometimes we get money for lunch

Cons

Yes long hours but we get paid for

I enjoy working here

They take care of their own.we make sure our communities are well informed when it comes to health issues and decision making. I love working here too

Working there has been the greatest job ever.

.Was talking to the girls about everything that particularly happens in life. .Some didn't understand from a word go, you'll have to explain step by step because they had different disabilities. .I've learnt that we are not the same sometimes you have to understand what others going through and put your self in their shoes.

Johannesburg

The first thing was to communicate with the head office, check emails get in touch with the stakeholders. Have a brief meeting with the facilitators, offer technical support to facilitators and gilrs clubs.

Pros

Gives you room for personal growth

Cons

work on weekends

meeting people and teaching them a healthy life style

I have never had a day at work, where there's one person having problems with the other. Got to CMT as a driver, and I was given a chance to be facilitator Was blessed to work at such a friendly place Not planning for the next day, getting to work and find out that the schedule for the day has changed colleagues

Cons

8 hours

I enjoyed my job

It was a good work,it was a contract.I really enjoyed working with community,I learned more about working with people, I got pregnant on 2014 and got eresed from the contract, the contract said if u are absent for 30day u will be dismissed, by that I lost my contract job.

Pros

Any

Cons

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Community Media Trust?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Community Media Trust. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,4 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
2,9 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
2,7 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3,1 out of 5 stars for Management
3,4 out of 5 stars for Culture
  • Community Media Trust
  • Work-Life Balance
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?