Compuscan
4,0 out of 5 stars.

Compuscan

Compuscan Employee Review

Great company with good work ethic

The company has great values and strives to offer employees work life balance. I've expanded my knowledge around bureau data and more recently experienced a multi-national company merger with the Experian group.

Same location

Fun place to work with amazing colleagues and fun to learn on the job.

Compuscan has been the best company I worked for and would love to be back there.The colleagues were amazing and felt at home and wanted to be at work.

Pros

Pool table. Allowed us to be ourselves on the floor and they threw a lot of braai's.

Cons

It was a bit far to drive to but I wouldn't really put that as a con pay was a bit little.

productive and fun place

start at 8am close at 5 pm lunch at 1-2Open plan interactivemanagement some old school some open minded good mix hardest part of job; investigating fellow staff learnt a lot about people.

Pros

good collogues

Cons

not much of those
Same location

Enjoyable company to work for, More training needs to be provided, Old school colleagues needs to have a mind set changes on new ideas. Management gave compassion to family / personnel needs.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Compuscan. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,4 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
2,6 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3,9 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3,0 out of 5 stars for Management
4,1 out of 5 stars for Culture

Compuscan Reviews by Location

• Compuscan
  • Great company with good work ethic