Compuscan
4,0 out of 5 stars.

Compuscan

Compuscan Employee Review

Wonderful Culture and Vibe, at a cost

It's extremely wonderful to work here because of the people I'm working with, they make it worthwhile and forget about the cons of being here. Relaxed vibe at Compuscan hence why I'm 8 years here already. The only negative aspect is the lack of performance bonuses and proper renumeration. I can get 1.5times my salary someplace else but I'm staying at Compuscan because of the nice environment and fellow colleagues. At Compuscan I learned alot, from zero knowledge in development to a more intermediate level. Management is great, no difficulties experienced ever nor conflict. The hardest part of the job is the excessive workflow and limited time to complete a task, this is due to lack of staff and increase in overtime spent late evenings.

Pros

Birthday Leave

Cons

Excessive Overtime, short staffed.

3,0 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
2,0 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3,0 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
4,0 out of 5 stars for Management
5,0 out of 5 stars for Culture

Same location

Fun place to work with amazing colleagues and fun to learn on the job.

Compuscan has been the best company I worked for and would love to be back there.The colleagues were amazing and felt at home and wanted to be at work.

Pros

Pool table. Allowed us to be ourselves on the floor and they threw a lot of braai's.

Cons

It was a bit far to drive to but I wouldn't really put that as a con pay was a bit little.

productive and fun place

start at 8am close at 5 pm lunch at 1-2Open plan interactivemanagement some old school some open minded good mix hardest part of job; investigating fellow staff learnt a lot about people.

Pros

good collogues

Cons

not much of those
Same location

Enjoyable company to work for, More training needs to be provided, Old school colleagues needs to have a mind set changes on new ideas. Management gave compassion to family / personnel needs.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Compuscan. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,4 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
2,6 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3,9 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3,0 out of 5 stars for Management
4,1 out of 5 stars for Culture

Compuscan Reviews by Location

• Compuscan
  • Wonderful Culture and Vibe, at a cost
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?