Compuscan

South Africa8 reviews

Clear
3.9Job Security & Advancement

fun place to work on

Learning process was very interesting, I was learning new things as I was never worked at the credit bureau before. my supervisor was the reason i left.

Great company with good work ethic

The company has great values and strives to offer employees work life balance. I've expanded my knowledge around bureau data and more recently experienced a multi-national company merger with the Experian group.

Underpay staff ridiculously and unfairly.

Pay staff with scarce skills less than 50% of their potential earnings elsewhere. Make empty promises to staff regarding salary advancements. Increase salaries on amounts not agreed upon. Do not discuss increases with staff. Pay staff poorly and then treat them badly if they are not happy with salary. For example, will pay somebody with an honours degree from a good university who studied in a scarce skill profession a low salary and not expect the employee to complain. This company loves counter offers to employees, they will offer you 2 counter offers in a year, but will not expect you to resign or complain about the salaries. Very strict in terms of access control. i.e. HR will stalk the times you come in and out everyday even though you do not work in a cell center environment. This company will appoint you as having experience in one tool or software package and expect you to do the same work in a new software package without relevant training or support from Management.

Pros

Canteen on site. Stellenbosch is a nice area to work in.

Cons

Long hours, days without lunch breaks etc.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Compuscan. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6